: Say bye bye to my baby- this really sucks!!!

nparrous
01-21-07, 11:22 AM
:crying: This really sucks. My wife and I just had our third baby and I am about to buy another people hauler. Unfortunately, My CTS-V is going to have to go because I do not have enough garage space for a third vehicle. I would really like to sell this vehicle to someone who knows these cars and would appreciate it for the true enthusiast car that it is. I live in North Carolina. If anyone is interested please email Nick a fair offer at nparrous@nc.rr.com and I will send you as many photos as you like and any other info. The car is perfect.

2005 CTSV- silver with grey interior- 6200 miles- FG2 Performance Shock Package-Corsa- CAGS eliminator- powdercoated calipers and wheels- GM Competition Cross-Drilled Rotors- the rest is totally stock and meticulously maintained- carefully driven, never raced- i've never even dumped the clutch on this beauty.

I am really going to miss this forum as I gained most of the knowledge I have about these vehicles by reading these posts. Thanks for all the great info and stories too.

rand49er
01-21-07, 12:43 PM
Car looks really clean and, with only 6.2k miles, you should be able to do okay on the price.

Put it into the classifieds here ... there's always guys looking for a mint V. :thumbsup:

BowenCT
01-21-07, 03:24 PM
In before lock!

CIWS
01-21-07, 03:41 PM
In before lock!

:yeah::postcount:

pimpcaddy
01-21-07, 03:43 PM
Maybe if you cleaned your garage you could keep it. j/k. Good luck.

urbanski
01-21-07, 04:07 PM
classifieds please.