: 2007 STS-V Silver/Black Pics

CadV
01-20-07, 03:52 PM
Just got back from the dealership. Raining pretty good here in Texas so I had to take these in the garage. Some of the pics are a little dark. These are hi res so dial up guys beware.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/asvfs/album/576460762386122702

If you want pics of anything specific let me know I will be tinkering with the car all weekend.

Davidstan
01-20-07, 06:53 PM
excellent pics! looks like my newbie. have fun with the tinkering as that is what i'm doing also this wknd. lot of stuff to take in. like it so far?

CadV
01-20-07, 09:01 PM
excellent pics! looks like my newbie. have fun with the tinkering as that is what i'm doing also this wknd. lot of stuff to take in. like it so far?

This car is just loaded...

The touch screen, FOB stuff that unlocks and locks the doors automatically, push button start, bluetooth phone support, all simply amazing. The leather with the stitch work you can just tell this car is high class.

How about you?

Davidstan
01-21-07, 08:19 AM
Its a keeper for me. I'm not a mod guy and this car doesnt beg to be modded. My cts v V logo custom mats (w/ a little trimming) even fit. Have fun!

Kadonny
01-21-07, 11:15 AM
Looks great! These cars do rock, and I'm with David, I think I'm staying stock.

David, I ordered a set of Car Motorsports mats, those things are awesome.

CadV
01-21-07, 11:18 AM
Looks great! These cars do rock, and I'm with David, I think I'm staying stock.

David, I ordered a set of Car Motorsports mats, those things are awesome.

I ordered Dr.'s power package. Stuff like that you can take off and resale if need be. I won't be doing anything beyond that since I am on a lease. My CTS-V was modded and I didn't get anything for the work I did.

Kadonny
01-21-07, 11:21 AM
Let us know how the Dr. Design package treats you. I still have a hard time shelling out 1k for 23 hp to the road.

I could be wrong as it may make the car feel much stronger. Let us know.....PLEASE!

CadV
01-21-07, 01:29 PM
Just got back from the dealership. Raining pretty good here in Texas so I had to take these in the garage. Some of the pics are a little dark. These are hi res so dial up guys beware.

If you want pics of anything specific let me know I will be tinkering with the car all weekend.

Sun is out in Texas so I got her cleaned up and took some outside pictures.

Same link as before:

Davidstan
01-21-07, 02:32 PM
Man that is nice! When rain stops here i'll do the same.

Davidstan
01-21-07, 02:35 PM
Let us know how the Dr. Design package treats you. I still have a hard time shelling out 1k for 23 hp to the road.

I could be wrong as it may make the car feel much stronger. Let us know.....PLEASE!

i'm also interested in the tune/cai. maybe better gas mileage. if it results in 30 or more hp and maybe save a little on gas i would be in.

CadV
01-21-07, 06:56 PM
Man that is nice! When rain stops here i'll do the same.

I can't wait to see your chrome rims.

Kadonny
01-22-07, 07:17 AM
I can't wait to see your chrome rims.

What? Chrome rims :cloud9:

I have to see that. I soooooooooo want to get my rims chromed. I have the pic of when they introduced the STS-V at the auto show and that car has chromies on it. So sweet looking.