: How many plugs go into the back of the radio???

nikon
01-20-07, 02:26 PM
Apparantly I'm retarted, but just wanted to be certain, I was installing something last night that required me to take the radio out and when I went to put it back it I realized there was one open plug....is there supposed to be one open plug?? I searched high and low for at least an hour and came up with nothing, so I finally plugged it all back together and it seems to work just fine...I tried to think back to when I installed the ipod kit, but could'nt remember......just gimme some re-asurance, if anything, prove I'm a moron for going to quickly.

ctsvett
01-21-07, 02:12 AM
3 plugs plus the nav antenna.. there is a white plug that is not connected cuase its for export only..

Reed

austin
01-21-07, 03:29 AM
>there is a white plug that is not connected cuase its for export only

Could that be the plug for the export TV tuner to plug into? Reguardless.... Has anyone ever tried it out? The GM part number for it is 25739770. You can purchase it here, just copy over the part number, and choose cadillac;

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=searchCatalogOEM&siteid=213761

nikon
01-21-07, 01:50 PM
ok, the white plug was the one I was referring to...thanks, and in order to use the export tv thing some code needs to be unlocked in the radio...jesse bubb took a stab at it, I dunno what the outcome was though.

ctsvett
01-25-07, 01:40 AM
there is more to it than just buying the tv tuner... trust me..

Reed