: Cadillac STS vs. D3 STS (Images)

Dr. Design
01-19-07, 01:39 PM
Hello,
We have been getting request to post images of the Cadillac STS next to the D3 Cadillac STS. Please let us know if there are any questions.
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/ctd3rnd/STS_Comparison_SideProfilecopy.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r134/ctd3rnd/STS_Comparisoncopy.jpg

Thank you,

ijsegurola
01-20-07, 07:41 PM
uhhhhh...stock looks better.....just my opinion......

Caroutisine
01-20-07, 08:49 PM
uhhhhh...stock looks better.....just my opinion......

Agreed. :yup:

Jesda
01-20-07, 11:41 PM
I'm not crazy about the nose, but overall I like the long low look.

xxcaddytech
01-21-07, 01:51 PM
low looks good, as does the tint... the rest is kinda honda/toyota-ish... imho

Pete Benson
01-21-07, 03:16 PM
Vents and sill moldings look cheesy and tacked on. Sorry - you asked.

lagier
01-22-07, 06:46 PM
I think the D3 kit is the best by far. If you go with their kit... you gotta get 22's!

I don't care for the vents, the grill, or the roof spoiler, so I did not purchase them. I believe they have some work to do in those areas.

I gotta say... I get a ton of compliments on my car!!!

mocts
01-22-07, 10:27 PM
love the black wheels

megeebee
01-29-07, 11:02 PM
I'll take the stock one, thank you. My dislike for all that over wrought boy-racer stuff knows almost limit.

Dr. Design
01-30-07, 11:31 AM
Hello,
Thank you all for your opinions and feedback. We take great pride in trying to fill a rather large aftermarket support void for the Cadillac brand. Feedback like this will only help us refine the products and help us to continue our march towards structuring a much larger aftermarket support network for the Cadillac brand. Pictures of these cars really do not do it any justice as the vehicle looks so dynamic in person. These vehicles command attention while on the road and are very unforgettable. If you are looking to stand out from the CTS & STS crowds this will certainly help you achieve that while continuing to have the prestige of driving/owning a Cadillac. Please let us know if there are any other questions.
Thank you,

Escolade
01-30-07, 02:11 PM
I think it looks good but I could definately do without the fenders.