: After a Month and a Half...

thebigjimsho
01-18-07, 11:26 PM
I finally have a reason to have had my V in storage. Pretty funny when you "our weather kicks your Northerners weather's ass" guys in Texas and California have more snow this winter than we do in MA.

We actually have an inch of snow so far tonight. We're catching up.

And my baby is sleeping peacefully.

wildwhl
01-19-07, 12:34 AM
Funny...I've been able to drive the V and/or Lotus every day this winter...must suck to live in Cali :hitstick:

WW

Dennisscars
01-19-07, 01:04 AM
Can't we ...all just ...get along...

don't make Urb break out the kitties... (I did like the monocat though)

:halo:

wildwhl
01-19-07, 01:06 AM
:hug:

WW

rand49er
01-19-07, 10:01 AM
... We actually have an inch of snow so far tonight. We're catching up.

And my baby is sleeping peacefully.Two or three inches here ... WAY below normal so far. Recently got 4 degrees the other morning after the freezing rain coated everything. Trees/bushes/etc still heavily covered in it.

I wake up the V on sunny dry days, but looks like that'll be another week or so before that happens again. :shhh: She's sleeping ...

Hey, bigjim, how close are you to Boston? The further into the city, the less snow you'll have usually (I assume same as Detroit area as we have almost identical weather).

thebigjimsho
01-19-07, 04:51 PM
Hey, bigjim, how close are you to Boston? The further into the city, the less snow you'll have usually (I assume same as Detroit area as we have almost identical weather).MA weather is pretty interesting. Sometimes the ocean warms the air around Boston and keeps the snow down. A couple winters ago, the jet stream forced the weather to come up the coast all winter and the interior got less. Then there are the Northeasters, or Noreasters, that get locked on the Maine Maritime and dump snow for days.

So there's your weather update.

Back to today, I was presumptuous. I was guessing we'd get a couple inches. We got a heavy dusting, not even an inch. And it's gone now. So I guess Texas and California are still way ahead.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thebigjimsho
01-19-07, 04:52 PM
Oh yeah, I'm about 25 miles N, NE of Boston.

thebigjimsho
01-19-07, 04:54 PM
I live 200 yards from the childhood home of Tom Glavine, Mets pitcher and future HOF'er.

gary442
01-19-07, 07:08 PM
Yeah, I know what you guys mean about the weather here in Southern California...in fact, it has been so cold I had to put on long pants the other day. The weatherman now says we will have to suffer with a high of 72 tomorrow.

DILLIGAF
01-19-07, 10:38 PM
I want in on this,It's cold as h$ll here,roads are frozen slush.Western Kansas is ruined!Dead cows everywhere,dead birds,some people have been without power for 2 weeks now.They are saying it might take 3 years to get things back to normal,the rural power companys out there are destroyed.

BLACK_CTSV
01-20-07, 12:03 AM
I haven't driven mine since December. It has snowed several times here in the Portland area this winter. Just waiting for that global warming to kick in! :alchi:

lawfive
01-20-07, 12:33 AM
I finally have a reason to have had my V in storage. Pretty funny when you "our weather kicks your Northerners weather's ass" guys in Texas and California have more snow this winter than we do in MA.

We actually have an inch of snow so far tonight. We're catching up.

And my baby is sleeping peacefully.

Bite us, Jim. It snowed for about 10 minutes in Corona one morning last week. Pretty nifty. I thought I woke up on the wrong coast. Frightened, I put my V in storage... overnight.

It's been cold for a couple of weeks, but it's warming back up some.

thebigjimsho
01-20-07, 12:53 AM
Bite us, Jim. It snowed for about 10 minutes in Corona one morning last week. Pretty nifty. I thought I woke up on the wrong coast. Frightened, I put my V in storage... overnight.

It's been cold for a couple of weeks, but it's warming back up some.Lighten up, dudes! Go surfing, chill out and get back to me.

Seriously, I only give what I get. Actually, I like the snow and hope we get some. I just think it's funny when people who hate snow rag on people who live where there is snow.

As for my V being in storage, I'm happy with that. I miss driving it but I'm keeping it for a long time.

lawfive
01-20-07, 01:30 AM
Sorry, no offense. What I meant to say was, "Audi's rule! SHO's suck."

:duck:

rand49er
01-20-07, 08:20 AM
... What I meant to say was, "Audi's rule! SHO's suck."

:duck:Good thing they're 3,000 miles apart! :histeric:

thebigjimsho
01-20-07, 10:59 PM
Good thing they're 3,000 miles apart! :histeric:Don't get comfy! I've got SHO enforcers all over the country...:mad2:

HiTechRV
01-20-07, 11:15 PM
Vadim can prolly stil get ahold of a few ex-SHO Shop enforcers and pay a visit.