: Tune,NOS,Rear End

Drift-caddy
01-18-07, 08:08 PM
Well, just thought I would stop back by and say hi. I am please to announce that we are now doing tuning on Saturdays. This is with a Mustang Dyno. Also that we are 3 weeks away from selling our Diff upgrade and axles. We have passed our first test on the set of axles. 756 lbs of torque, this is break strength not twisting force. The axle is loaded up to that amount not slowly loaded up. The shock force is what breaks an axle when you leave the line. Also, there have been a few post about a NOS kit and install and tune. We we do that all. Have over 100 9sec time slip this year from my car to show you what I can do. This car is full weight F body with everything in it place and killer radio and drive it on the street. If you want a SC.Turbo.NOS install and tune we can do it want a tune or a H/C package we can work that as well. Well just want to stop in again and say hi. Thanks

Damian

keeksv
01-18-07, 08:16 PM
Now that my rear is good to go, how about that 427? Or the L92 switch we were talking about...if you can find me a new truck:sneaky:

Drift-caddy
01-18-07, 08:20 PM
Now that my rear is good to go, how about that 427? Or the L92 switch we were talking about...if you can find me a new truck:sneaky:

Next time answer your Sellfone:alchi: May have one for you tomm. It already has a SC on it cert as well. :thumbsup:

ctsvflorida
01-18-07, 08:27 PM
Next time answer your Sellfone:alchi: May have one for you tomm. It already has a SC on it cert as well. :thumbsup:

Is this one of those mispelled, bump, salesman posts? :thepan: If it is, then here ya go, it's been bumped.

keeksv
01-18-07, 08:33 PM
Smellphone doesn't work at work. Need to use the snail-phone.

How long will it take for a 427?

Drift-caddy
01-18-07, 08:36 PM
LS2 block
Cola crank
Mahle pistons, pins, rings
Callies Compstar H-beam rods ext ext.:thumbsup:

You mean this one???

keeksv
01-18-07, 08:57 PM
yup..

Drift-caddy