: I did it..cts-v to sts-v convert

Davidstan
01-18-07, 06:54 PM
Well, the dealer and i got together on the trade of my cts-v and i drove my new 2006 sts-v home tonite. My wife is going to kick my arse but thats ok i think i can take her.

first impressions are wow! did'nt know it had so much tech. its like a hoss on the highway but feels agile in a couple of twisties i took on the way home. i appreciate the guys here who answered my questions. i think this is a keeper!

Davidstan

Lord Cadillac
01-18-07, 07:00 PM
Awesome! Add pictures to our image database when you get a chance.. I hope you'll post some comparisons for those of us who can only dream. :o

ssstealth
01-18-07, 08:16 PM
Welcome to the dark side!!! Which color combo did you get?

CadV
01-18-07, 08:56 PM
Congrats David!!! I should get mine soon I can't wait.

Davidstan
01-19-07, 09:06 AM
The dealership only got 3 sts v's and sold 2 in 2006 and this one was like a leftover and they wanted to move it so didnt have much choice on color combo.... platinum w/ gray interior. I like silver cars for keeping clean looking but will have to get use to the interior. A car mag said it is like a freight train accelarating and thats exactly the feeling i get....like get out of my way dont know if i can stop this thing. Even w/ all the discounts its a lot of dough though. I think it will be worth it.

Anybody having issues/problems across the board w/ this car?

RightTurn
01-19-07, 09:32 AM
:postpics:

Woo hooo!! We wanna see your new baby!!

Dr. Design
01-19-07, 11:47 AM
Congrats on a great vehicle!!!
That is an awesome color!!

L.A.P.D.
01-19-07, 02:26 PM
Well, the dealer and i got together on the trade of my cts-v and i drove my new 2006 sts-v home tonite. My wife is going to kick my arse but thats ok i think i can take her.

first impressions are wow! did'nt know it had so much tech. its like a hoss on the highway but feels agile in a couple of twisties i took on the way home. i appreciate the guys here who answered my questions. i think this is a keeper!

Davidstan

CONGRATS!

Shawn

Kadonny
01-21-07, 11:23 AM
How did I miss this post????

CONGRATS DUDE! You'll love the car. Just wait until you settle in with her. I had it sideways the other day :cool2:

Davidstan
01-21-07, 12:13 PM
How did I miss this post????

CONGRATS DUDE! You'll love the car. Just wait until you settle in with her. I had it sideways the other day :cool2:

thx...i kinda followed your idea as well as a couple of other converts.

Kadonny
01-22-07, 07:18 AM
Nice! It seems the popularity of the car is increasing. Finally we can get some nice activity on this board.

Hopefully there is more to come.