: Front Screen Incident Strange Message

SRXCRUISER
01-18-07, 11:55 AM
:mad:I'm the owner of a full equiped SRX 04 solde as an 05, 50.000 miles (80.000KM) and since A couple of month the Front Screen is showing a very strange message when car is running fast wich dont allow me to use the front screen : "SUCHBTEPONT MOT RALEN" written in black on a grey window. It seems to be related to a serious problem but ANYONE IN CADILLAC CORVETTE EUROPE is able to answer me.

nstar
01-18-07, 04:55 PM
:mad:I'm the owner of a full equiped SRX 04 solde as an 05, 50.000 miles (80.000KM) and since A couple of month the Front Screen is showing a very strange message when car is running fast wich dont allow me to use the front screen : "SUCHBTEPONT MOT RALEN" written in black on a grey window. It seems to be related to a serious problem but ANYONE IN CADILLAC CORVETTE EUROPE is able to answer me.
You might try changing your drivers information screen to english then maybe someone could help????

sgilbert
01-18-07, 08:33 PM
Just for jollies, I went to 2 different translation web sites---neither one could translate "SUCHBTEPONT MOT RALEN" It doesn't exist, or it's European Pig Latin!

c5 rv
01-18-07, 08:37 PM
I think there are multiple typos in that message. That's no language I've ever seen.

SRXCRUISER
01-21-07, 07:22 AM
I changed language to basic english and same message appeared. I think this message is a complilation wording. I speak 4 different langages and see that in german "such" means "search" and in french "pont" specificaly for cars means "wheels complete package".
But each time this message appears, the car does not react as usual : speed change results as a shaking machine.

Btw i would like to thanks Cadillac Corvette Europe to consider customers as f.... end users and not as Dear customers. I was on the point to buy an Escalade but i won't when i see how we are so badly treated. This is the 4TH UNSOLVED PROBLEM. AT least BMW do so much more for my wife's mini car.

Smokin' SRX
01-22-07, 05:04 PM
I changed language to basic english and same message appeared. I think this message is a complilation wording. I speak 4 different langages and see that in german "such" means "search" and in french "pont" specificaly for cars means "wheels complete package".
But each time this message appears, the car does not react as usual : speed change results as a shaking machine.

Btw i would like to thanks Cadillac Corvette Europe to consider customers as f.... end users and not as Dear customers. I was on the point to buy an Escalade but i won't when i see how we are so badly treated. This is the 4TH UNSOLVED PROBLEM. AT least BMW do so much more for my wife's mini car.

It means : "If you can read this, you're going way too fast to do anything but look at the damn road!!"

Sorry! Only funning a bit and
I too would feel very angry w/ that level of service (no service!)
Good luck, friend! Please let us know if you resolve this.