: Dr.design what about the 3.2L

LUVMY04V
01-17-07, 04:35 PM
I see u made an ecu upgrade for the sts-v but what about the 03 market
or the 04-07 3.6L http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-sts-v-series-forum/96037-sts-v-series-power-package.html

LUVMY04V
01-17-07, 04:38 PM
wow that got moved quickly LOL

Hey D3 is it just around the corner?? HAHA just kidding but i would love an ecu upgrade FYI

Flyin-Ryan
01-17-07, 05:42 PM
Too funny and yeah that thing got moved fast!

RobertCTS
01-18-07, 04:41 AM
I'm surprised it was moved. Seems directly related to the CTS. I guess they thought a Vendor might get bashed? It doesn't service the CTS Forum well though IMO.

Dr. Design
01-19-07, 05:22 PM
Hello,
Thank you for the posted question. We have gotten requests for that application. It is hard to tell right now if we are going to build something for that application (motor). The first priority for the current model CTS is our exterior enhancement package that we have been trying to get out for almost 8 months now. Now there is pressure to start development of the new CTS later this year. Please let us know if there are any other questions.
Thank you,

LUVMY04V
01-22-07, 12:33 PM
Hello,
Thank you for the posted question. We have gotten requests for that application. It is hard to tell right now if we are going to build something for that application (motor). The first priority for the current model CTS is our exterior enhancement package that we have been trying to get out for almost 8 months now. Now there is pressure to start development of the new CTS later this year. Please let us know if there are any other questions.
Thank you,
I just want a chip like the one in the sts.....not sure what goes into an odbII port tuner but i would love to have one and i think with the right marketing you could sell alot of them if u made a 3.2 and 3.6 that was at or under 500
I would be the first to buy I promise

Dr. Design
01-22-07, 01:52 PM
Hello,
Unfortunately it is not as easy as an ODB2 unit. Our tunes are loaded through the MAF sensor. Again we will continue to monitor demand for this item. Please keep the requests coming because that is what will ultimately push a product like this through production. Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,

I just want a chip like the one in the sts.....not sure what goes into an odbII port tuner but i would love to have one and i think with the right marketing you could sell alot of them if u made a 3.2 and 3.6 that was at or under 500
I would be the first to buy I promise

LUVMY04V
01-22-07, 05:01 PM
Hello,
Unfortunately it is not as easy as an ODB2 unit. Our tunes are loaded through the MAF sensor. Again we will continue to monitor demand for this item. Please keep the requests coming because that is what will ultimately push a product like this through production. Please let us know if there are any questions.
Thank you,hey a maf sensor tune would be great too.....I can feel my car pull much harder when the tempature is below 60 degrees so that would work great :thumbsup:

dup's Cadi
01-23-07, 05:27 AM
Do it.

RobertCTS
01-23-07, 11:30 AM
Dr. D,
Keep in mind the 3.6VVT MAF as it represents a larger audience..right?:)

Lord Cadillac
01-24-07, 08:06 AM
I'm surprised it was moved. Seems directly related to the CTS. I guess they thought a Vendor might get bashed? It doesn't service the CTS Forum well though IMO.

I'm guessing it was moved to directly get the attention of D3 in their own forum. Discussions tend to get lost in the busy forums...

druboi31779
04-01-07, 08:44 AM
do it.

RobertCTS
04-01-07, 08:53 AM
do it.

Hey, that's Nike's line!

D3 don't you think you need to get your priorities in line? You're already worring about the 2008 model and you have nothing released for the current models? You need to finish your projects as it's worthless on the table. Sorry to be rude but some Cadillac owners are getting impatient. :(

druboi31779
04-01-07, 09:14 AM
:yeah: