: New Year, New Supporting Member

nxlr8
01-17-07, 01:34 PM
Paid in full for 1 year... figure I've been around here since May of '06... might as well "give" a little for all I've "gotten"...

Special thanks out to Heavy... :highfive:

Plus, I finally get a "custom" avatar... :cool2:

As I said in a previous post...

What do you like about the CTS-V Forums? Everything!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ctsvflorida
01-17-07, 01:47 PM
Always good to see supporting members that can appreciate this forum! I mean it's only $5 a month for all you cheap f***s! :histeric:

I really kill myself sometimes!

sy1172
01-17-07, 03:12 PM
I'm new here, how do I support at $5/month? Didn't even know that was possible.

Thanks,

50 4Ever
01-17-07, 03:45 PM
I'm new here, how do I support at $5/month? Didn't even know that was possible.

Thanks,

Here's a link ----> Click Here. (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php) Or here (http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html) for a thorough explanation.

heavymetals
01-17-07, 03:49 PM
Like finally paying for stolen cable tv. :thumbsup:

Sometimes the forum is more entertaining!

Thanks for the compliment!

RunningOnEMT
01-17-07, 03:51 PM
i think i'm gonna have to say what my girlfriend keeps telling me in the sack...

"maybe next month"

downpayment on this puppy made me a poor poor poor man

ctsvflorida
01-17-07, 04:50 PM
i think i'm gonna have to say what my girlfriend keeps telling me in the sack...

"maybe next month"

downpayment on this puppy made me a poor poor poor man

Boy do I hear a lot of birds!

RunningOnEMT
01-17-07, 04:55 PM
Boy do I hear a lot of birds!

PUNK!

i was kidding it was supposed to be a joke.... humor failure? probably:bomb:

see? i got me a pretty little icon under my name:p

ctsvflorida
01-17-07, 05:28 PM
PUNK!

i was kidding it was supposed to be a joke.... humor failure? probably:bomb:

see? i got me a pretty little icon under my name:p

WOW! I am impressed! Welcome my friend! Pretty funny smiley too! LOL

Now I can torture another a guy a little! SULLENCLOTHING: This guy just put up a post about selling his V and I really don't care about who is a supporting member or not but if you use this a lot then $5 is a small price to pay for a month and it's like $4 a month for a year. Anyway, this guy only has 15 posts so he doesn't really fit the bill here but, what I will say is, if he had been on here more he would surely know that his car isn't worth anything near $33k!!!!!!!!!!! :histeric: It's an '04 with 37k miles. I know I am knocking my own resale here as well but I have come to terms with the fact that I will just keep my car till it bottoms out in about 4 years or so, and that is if I want to sell it then. These V's are cool and when I have 550hp (flywheel) or so, I will like it even better! So, I'd say market value now for his car is about $28k on a good day, if it is perfect and with no repainted panels. I know the '05 is on ebay now with similar miles and reserve is $26k but that will do more and it just plainly a great deal. It shouldn't drop our prices tremendously but it sure won't help! I wish him luck in his sale.

CIWS
01-17-07, 05:58 PM
POINTS for becoming a supporting member !

50 4Ever
01-17-07, 07:56 PM

I know I'm forum challenged, but how do you give points?

:hmm:

RunningOnEMT
01-17-07, 08:31 PM

:want: take that .... i'll just have to give you points for giving me points (and having the best color V!)

CIWS
01-17-07, 08:32 PM
In the upper right hand corner of the post window there is a icon of a set of scales (like Libra). Just click on those scales and a little window pops up to "approve"(positive points) or "disapprove"(negative points) of that particular post. THere is an area to include some text/comment if you wish. :) Also Supporting members can see which member (by name) gave them points good or bad

CIWS
01-17-07, 08:36 PM
:want: take that .... i'll just have to give you points for giving me points (and having the best color V!)

I'm maxed on points, as far as the indicators can show, although my point total still increases.

You can view your Points and who gave them to you by clicking on the Control Panel (cp).

nxlr8
01-17-07, 08:37 PM
I know I'm forum challenged, but how do you give points?

:hmm:

I thought the same thing... been around a while and STILL didn't know what that was all about!

Clicky on the little "scale" in the dark blue banner on each post... you can type in whatever comment you want... Only Supporting Members can see who left them rep-points (unless you put your name in the comment section)...

It doesn't have any payoff, it's more of a "community" thing... makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that other's appreciate you!

Feel free to "appreciate" me :stirpot:

nxlr8
01-17-07, 08:38 PM
Dayum... CIWS, you're too quick for me!!! Beat me to the punch!

RunningOnEMT
01-17-07, 08:39 PM
I APPRECIATE EVERYONE... we're brewing up one incesstual CTS-V witches brew here ... or so it would seem

ctsvflorida
01-17-07, 09:30 PM
EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

How do we see who and when gave us points throughout the points thingy? Where do we see our history? I mean I think I've clicked everything that might do it but nothing! I've done it by accident before but can't find it now!