: Thinking of Selling the V

SilverV
01-16-07, 06:02 PM
Well, I have been having thoughts of selling my V lately, it might be time to start a new project. Here is a link to Drag Times which has all the mods, and a few pics.

http://www.dragtimes.com/Cadillac-CTS-V-Timeslip-9701.html

Based on the market I would like get about 36K for it although I have substantialy more than that invested. From what you guys have seen am I in the right ballpark? its a 2004 with just under 20K miles, and about 15K in aftermarket parts(not including labor).....

BowenCT
01-16-07, 07:06 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think advertising drag time is really a great idea while trying to sell a V. But that's just me........

urbanski
01-16-07, 07:08 PM
:haha:

CadillacSTS42005
01-16-07, 07:14 PM
:yeah:

ctsvflorida
01-16-07, 07:19 PM
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think advertising drag time is really a great idea while trying to sell a V. But that's just me........

I guess it may not be a good idea if you were planning on buying a V...with nitrous...to get high on the bottle!? :wtf:

C'mon guy, a V with nitrous that has been to the track and produced great times, is only a plus! Almost a 2.2 60ft and ran 12.20's...very impressive!

vmoving
01-16-07, 08:54 PM
Yea but im with them. You really cut out a big demographic when you tell people you drag raced it. Makes it sound like it has taken a real ass woopin during it life. Just my 2 pennies!

Chef
01-16-07, 09:06 PM
Hopefully the average demographics of V owners have a little bread and can afford a sweet ass proven performance car rather than worry about if the paint on the navigation buttons are worn:cookoo: out.

At the end of the day drive it like you stole it...

I've been drinking so please take no heed to my remarks....:alchi: :peeking: :cheers: :~fridge:

HushH
01-16-07, 09:09 PM
SilverV,

If you decide to take off the mods I may be interested in the N2O system.

ctsvflorida
01-16-07, 09:13 PM
Yea but im with them. You really cut out a big demographic when you tell people you drag raced it. Makes it sound like it has taken a real ass woopin during it life. Just my 2 pennies!

AWWWW Applesauce!

I've had a few drinks too and I say please don't take heed to my remarks either...even when I am not drinking!

SilverV
01-16-07, 09:29 PM

maybe its just me but this is NOT an add to sell my V, simply a tread saying "thinking" of selling my V.....

Also, if you have been on this forum for a while you know me, as I have posted up several videos of me at the track as well as the nitrous system, dyno video's ect. If you see that many mods on a car and think the owner never raced it, well I have the car for you :)

ctsvflorida
01-16-07, 09:33 PM
If you see that many mods on a car and think the owner never raced it, well I have the car for you :)

:histeric::histeric: :histeric:

You guys can really see how bored I am tonight with all my silly posts!

rand49er
01-16-07, 09:52 PM
Heck, I don't want you to sell it and leave! ... you're one of the funnier SOBs on this forum! And, dang, I'm sober right now, too!!! :banghead:

vmoving
01-16-07, 10:57 PM
It's gonna take you along time to build up 2000 post on another board when you buy a different car. Something to think about!:D