: Good or Bad deal???

wcs1993
01-15-07, 12:27 PM
I am in the process of looking for the right V to come up for sale, and stubbled across this one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cadillac-CTS-LOW-RESERVE-2005-CADILLAC-CTS-V-ONLY-3K-MILES-PENNIES-ON-THE-DOLLAR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43903QQihZ016QQi temZ260075588681QQrdZ1

I live where this one is located and wanted some oppinions on whether or not this should even be considered. THANKS

04CTSVFLA
01-15-07, 01:10 PM
dude, with all the problems everyone has with their V's (diffys, motor mounts, flaking buttons) buying one that has been in accident will only introduce a new set of problems, I would beware. The creaks and groans a car like that has the potential to produce would keep me away. Find one that suits your needs but Id stay away from "fixed" V's and just buy one that has a completely clean carfax and minimal service history.

04CTSVFLA
01-15-07, 01:11 PM
no warranty and a salvage title!!!!

BigAndyZV
01-15-07, 01:14 PM

lol, Dont even think about it!!! No Warranty? yeah, thats a safe bet:cookoo:

svassh
01-15-07, 01:15 PM
Go test drive it and if serious have it checked out by a reputable service shop. If you can get a great deal, it checks out and you like it, why not. Just validate the remainder of the factory warranty still applies and for how long etc.

Every car has issues the V mostly suffers from poor dealer support.

pimpcaddy
01-15-07, 01:15 PM
Pass, do not proceed. V's are getting cheap enough that the few dollars that you could potentially save on a salvage title will cost you nothing but headaches when you decide to sell it.

pabstcadillac
01-15-07, 01:17 PM

Enough to make me not even open the link. :tisk:

odla
01-15-07, 01:18 PM
just pass it. not worth the headache

ctsvflorida
01-15-07, 01:27 PM
This car was on ebay a few weeks ago and didn't sell! I can ask you how much you'd be willing to pay for this car. Keep in mind, it is a salvage title so there is absolutely NO warranty and the dealer has no obligation to warranty this car for even 1 mile! Also, the title states 48k miles and the odometer reads 3k miles...WTF? Bottom line is, if you're close by and can look at it, and you know what your doing, then see what you think! The car can be bought for $25k as I actually emailed him and we spoke thru emails a couple of times. So, if it worth that to you, then look at it. It could be not as bad as it appears but it could be MUCH WORSE also! You need to know what your looking at! Ask if the salvage inspection was done already and what you need to do if you were to purchase it, as far as titling, as I am not sure what Florida laws are on salvage titles!

P.S. The reason I checked on the price is because my friend thought about buying it and modding the hell out of it! He wanted to pay $22k but I figured the guy owns it for $23k after talking with him.

V-Smooth
01-15-07, 01:54 PM
:tisk: I wouldn't touch that with a ten foot pole...plus that color combo isn't the best, specifically that tan interior.

crazyjeff
01-15-07, 02:37 PM
wcs1993,
Send me a e-mail please.
EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR

I am looking also.
Crazy Jeff

rand49er
01-15-07, 03:09 PM

just pass it. not worth the headacheI'm inclined to agree.

However, depending upon the price ... well ... aw heck, there're too many others out there ... good ones. Pass on this one.

austin
01-15-07, 03:12 PM
>no warranty and a salvage title!!!!

And...... The reserve still hasn't been met!!! Keep away.

commander112
01-15-07, 03:12 PM
Someone back there a few posts ago said verify the warranty. There is NO warranty with a salvage title car. Unless you can steal this car, run from it. Any savings you get in the purchase price will go away when you sell.

Mark

ctsvflorida
01-15-07, 08:11 PM
Someone back there a few posts ago said verify the warranty. There is NO warranty with a salvage title car. Unless you can steal this car, run from it. Any savings you get in the purchase price will go away when you sell.

Mark

I already said there was no warranty to that post from someone. You said 'if you can steal it' and I asked already what is stealing it to you guys! I also wrote what I believe he has into it and how much you 'can' buy it for! So, I am just wondering what some of you guys would buy it for? How much? I do know it all depends on close inspection but let's say it checks out to appear OK!

Just remember that even if I went and checked it out and it appeared good, there can always be other problems down the road but I do trust myself. I say 'I' went and looked because I have bought and sold prolly 1000 cars in my younger days, then had a wholesale lot for 4 years, then had a body shop for 5 years. So I know junk when I see it closely!

sy1172
01-16-07, 06:31 AM
Run for the hills my brother. Spend the extra $8-10K and buy the same year, same mileage (better color combo) without the branded title.

ctsvflorida
01-16-07, 07:36 AM
Run for the hills my brother. Spend the extra $8-10K and buy the same year, same mileage (better color combo) without the branded title.

He is local and for $8k-$10k difference it is sure worth looking at! Not saying I am all for salvage titles cars but you can look up the vin# and see exactly why it is a salvage title. There are many reasons that it would be worth saving that much and many for saying 'no way'. I can't remember why it was a salvage title but if I recall, it wasn't the end of the world!

POSSIBLE BUYER: Tell us the salvage title reason please?

Lord Cadillac
01-16-07, 09:53 AM
Never post your email address on a public message board unless you want it spammed 1000 times a day...

Anyway... Welcome aboard...

wcs1993,
Send me a e-mail please.
EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR

I am looking also.
Crazy Jeff

vmoving
01-16-07, 01:29 PM
I would'nt even think about a salvage car! Think about the damage that had to be done to total out a 05 V! 70% of @$40000, that's a crap load. There is one on Ebay now my friend and I just looked at in Ohio. It is a one owner spotless car that has no paint work. (We took a paint meter we borrowed from a friend that sell cars) It was a one owner female car. It has brand new Pilot Sports and shows no wear on the interior. Unfortunately he can't seem to get approved. Item number 200068127739 He said his reserve was set at $26500. Thats a good deal on a clean car with warranty left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CTS-V-HIGH-PERFORMANCE-ONE-OWNER-WARRANTY-OFF-LEASE_W0QQitemZ200068127739QQihZ010QQcategoryZ4390 3QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

1Sonterra
01-16-07, 02:12 PM
:bazooka: Run from this car!

CIWS
01-16-07, 02:28 PM
So far I don't think there's been anyone that's told him to buy it. That's probably a big enough hint right there.

crazyjeff
01-16-07, 02:32 PM
Lord Cadillac
Your Lordship,
I got this
"Sorry, You should have 50 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 1 posts
The Admin."
What is That?
Crazy Jeff:confused:

stkshkr
01-16-07, 02:56 PM
Become a supporting member and it goes away

CIWS
01-16-07, 05:06 PM
Or wait until you reach 50 posts :D

ctsvflorida
01-16-07, 05:36 PM
Become a supporting member and it goes away

Yeah that!

ctsvflorida
01-16-07, 05:44 PM
I would'nt even think about a salvage car! Think about the damage that had to be done to total out a 05 V! 70% of @$40000, that's a crap load. There is one on Ebay now my friend and I just looked at in Ohio. It is a one owner spotless car that has no paint work. (We took a paint meter we borrowed from a friend that sell cars) It was a one owner female car. It has brand new Pilot Sports and shows no wear on the interior. Unfortunately he can't seem to get approved. Item number 200068127739 He said his reserve was set at $26500. Thats a good deal on a clean car with warranty left.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CTS-V-HIGH-PERFORMANCE-ONE-OWNER-WARRANTY-OFF-LEASE_W0QQitemZ200068127739QQihZ010QQcategoryZ4390 3QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This car seems pretty good and I guess I'd rather have 40k miles then one with 'who knows' miles! For the guy who posted this, I would bid on that one and try and win it. Good luck!

Just a heads up on salvage title cars, it isn't always that they totaled it because of 70% book value. Many times there are mitigating circumstances that add to totaling a car and it ending up with a salvage title. Bottom line is, I am not recommending a salvage title to anyone who isn't 100% knowledgable in the situation and even then, there would be probably 1 in 10 that are OK and that is if you can steal it.

Koooop
01-16-07, 06:02 PM
I've bought a number of salvage cars... For like $2,500 so I didn't care! Junk is Junk is Junk is Junk.

It is entirely possible that the car played submarine in Katrina, in which case free wouldn't be cheap enough.

Often times a theft recovery is Salvage, nothing ever was damaged, just missing parts needed replacement, those cars can be fine.

Good luck.

ctsvflorida
01-16-07, 06:24 PM
It is entirely possible that the car played submarine in Katrina, in which case free wouldn't be cheap enough.

Often times a theft recovery is Salvage, nothing ever was damaged, just missing parts needed replacement, those cars can be fine.

Good luck.

Absolutely to the first statement and absolutely the second statement!

vmoving
01-16-07, 06:39 PM
Really!! For a few thousand you get a 40k car with warranty as opposed to a car you have no idea what the story is. A true mileage unknown car is bad enough plus this one is salvage!

vmoving
01-17-07, 04:33 PM
That V on Ebay has met its reserve! Awsome deal!

Koooop
01-17-07, 06:07 PM
Really!! For a few thousand you get a 40k car with warranty as opposed to a car you have no idea what the story is. A true mileage unknown car is bad enough plus this one is salvage!

If that car is really a theft recovery with 5,200 miles on it and properly repaired as stated...

Then $23,000 was a GREAT DEAL! Buyer probably saved $10,000 - $11,000 vs. a car that's not Junk with a warranty.

(Where is the $40k car you're talking about? That's what I paid for my '05 Two years ago with 1,400 miles on it.)

ctsvflorida
01-17-07, 06:33 PM
If that car is really a theft recovery with 5,200 miles on it and properly repaired as stated...

Then $23,000 was a GREAT DEAL! Buyer probably saved $10,000 - $11,000 vs. a car that's not Junk with a warranty.

(Where is the $40k car you're talking about? That's what I paid for my '05 Two years ago with 1,400 miles on it.)

It is a 40k 'miles' car on ebay with a reserve of $26.5k, an '05. It has met it's reserve. The salvage title car sold you say? He wanted $25k but figure he would get out of it for $24k or maybe $23k if he didn't sell it.

ctsvflorida
01-17-07, 06:37 PM
I can't believe no ones run the VIN# on this thing yet! I would if I could!

Koooop
01-17-07, 06:41 PM
I can't believe no ones run the VIN# on this thing yet! I would if I could!

The VIN on that one should go in a sticky so we can nick name it when it surfaces here...

Bubbles?
Rent a Wreck?

How about JUNKMAN!

vmoving
01-17-07, 06:41 PM
Ran the vin on which one. My friend looked at the one in Ohio on Ebay and we ran the vin. It is clean and one owner. He has not been able to get financed though. Should have paid his bills. The salvage one is not worth running, they already told us it is salvage.

vmoving
01-17-07, 06:46 PM
Not to mention good luck finding a bank to finance a salvage car.

ctsvflorida
01-17-07, 06:51 PM
Not to mention good luck finding a bank to finance a salvage car.

Bank won't finance salvage or I would've financed my mother-in-law!

I just thought running the vin on the salvage title would itemize what's been done to see if seller is telling the truth about stolen recovery and no airbags deployed. Maybe the original owner lived in New Orleans! Just curious about these things!

SullenClothing
01-17-07, 07:08 PM
I think they already want to much for the salvage. It will just go up also because people are already attatched to the car and want to win the bid.

wcs1993
01-17-07, 11:10 PM
First I would like to thank everyone who responded. My biggest concern is the electrical system in the car. Mechanical problems just give a reason to mod the car. I have owned a 93 GT Conv Mustang that was salvaged, drove the car HARD for two years and didn't have one problem. Very Very nice car. I guess I don't discount a salvage as much as some, due to a positive experience with one. I will try to look at the salvaged V, and have a body shop and mechanic look at it if it passes my initial inspection. I also looked at the SRT-8 Jeep on Ebay, and want to test drive one. Any feed back on the Jeep would be appreciated. Don't know much about them. Anyone know.

wcs1993
01-17-07, 11:47 PM
Here is the description from Ebay: You are bidding on a vehicle in excellent condition. Nearly a year ago, it was involved in a minor accident with some damage to the front-left as a result. It was auctioned off by the insurance company as a recovered theft vehicle. Since there was no key, the auction house couldn't check the odometer reading, so they went ahead and slapped any random number in the documents and marked it as "not actual". Therefore, title shows 48,261 not actual miles. Carfax and common sense will tell you that there was no odometer tampering involved. This CTS-V was bought new at a local Hubacher Cadillac dealership. Maintenance records (if there are any) and other inquiries can be made with them. Repair included replacement of a front bumper cover, left fender, headlight and a grille. Thankfully, the damage was not significant enough to deploy the air bags. The repair was performed by a licensed shop with extensive body repair experience using only original GM parts. The sedan is currently not registered. Buyer will have to register it in his state of residence, which may or may not involve some extra steps compared to registering a clean title vehicle. We can also register it in California at buyer's request (reg. fee will apply). The owner is motivated to sell, so there is A VERY LOW RESERVE set on this auction.

sy1172
01-18-07, 06:25 AM
Quick question. Some of you mentioned that GM won't warranty this car since it has a branded title. How's GM to know? If the rear goes bad, that has no bearing on the accident that car was in????

Someone please help me understand....thanks!

vmoving
01-18-07, 07:08 AM
Since they stated it was in an accident and not stolen, you can rule that out. I would find it hard to believe that a MINOR accident caused a V or any car for that matter to be totaled out They don't total cars for minor accidents. At some point in time an insurance company decided the cost to fix this car was greater then the cost of replacement. If a car gets hit that hard to total it out, no manufacture is going to warranty it. Why would they warranty a car that has been totaled and keep assuming the responsibiliy of fixing it. Trust me, if car fax knows cars a branded salvage so does GM. I would buy something like this for track car pupposes only. If you are looking for a quality V I would pass on this one. $24,000 is not even a good deal when there are others on Ebay for $26500. Is it worth all the questions and headachs.

ctsvflorida
01-18-07, 07:26 AM
Unless the instrument cluster was replaced we can honestly assume the mileage is correct because when cars go through these ordeals, it takes time and the car is an '05! Between settling and then fixing and then bringing it to auction, so 48k miles seems out of line. Next is to check the vin#. Can someone run the vin# on this thing for this guy? Let's be sure it was not out of New Orleans! Again, as stated in earlier post, I will tell you that I spoke with this guy when it was last listed and it 'appeared' to me that he was telling the truth and it is worth looking into a bit more before condemning it. I am very good at telling sincerity on the phone but I could also be wrong. My gut was that he was telling the truth! I play a lot of poker and do very well because I can read people. Again I will say that on the phone, I could be wrong! It is only worth a look, and being that you are local, you can see it! I would not recommend it to anyone buying it unseen for even $20k! Another plus for you is that he does have 100% feedback from 400 transactions, which is not to shabby! I think it may be up a little high in price now but $24k would work if it was to check out...maybe! The '05 with the 37k miles will sell for more than the reserve of $26.5, you'll see!

Keep us posted when you look at it and hopefully someone can run the vin# for you!

vmoving
01-18-07, 12:15 PM
Lets hope the ebay goes for more, otherwise we are watching our Vs price drop right infront of us!:crying2:

Koooop
01-18-07, 01:47 PM
Quick question. Some of you mentioned that GM won't warranty this car since it has a branded title. How's GM to know? If the rear goes bad, that has no bearing on the accident that car was in????

Someone please help me understand....thanks!

Theft recoverys take time to find, so the owner was probably paid off by the insurance company prior to recovery. The insurance company then owns the car, I'm not sure but I think that may require a Salvage title by law in California or some underwritting guidelines may require it so it can be written off. GM doesn't warranty Junk (Salvage).

That 5,200 mile cluster might be a used replacement that came out of a total since a theft recovery very, very likely had that stolen along with the Nav, steering wheel, airbags, possibly much of the interior so someone could finsh a V poser.

It's Junk, but I'd buy it if the price was right and MY mechanic had verified that the frame is properly repaired or repairable and it had not been under water.

CTSV OWNER
01-18-07, 05:20 PM
I work at a GM dealer and ran the VISS on this car. Also look at the bottom box that shows the original purchaser bought a service contract. Item of interest is the experation miles of the service contract. Looks like someone knew this info and just plugged that in to make sure any service contracts were also void. Branded date was 02/01/2006 This car has been sitting around for quite some time.

VIN : 1G6DN56S750230167 BRANDED TITLE Brand Description :SALVAGED Date Branded : 02/01/2006 Reporting Source Code : N0 Title Number : N/A Reporting State/Entity : CA

VIN :1G6DN56S750230167WARRANTY BLOCK Block Code : SV Description : GOVERNMENT REPORTED SALVAGED Effective Date : 02/01/2006 Blocked Labor Operations : All Blocked Claim Types : #, A, D, E, F, I, K, L, M, P, Q, S, T, U, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

VIN 1G6DN56S750230167 SERVICE CONTRACT Policy Number : XXXXXXXXX Owner Name : XXXXXX Description : 48/48000 GMPP SMART CARE LUBE, OIL, FILTER, AND TIRE ROTATION Deductible Amount : $ 0 Inception Date : 08/30/2005 Expiration Date : 08/30/2009 Inception Odometer : 261 miles Expiration Odometer : 48261 miles

Dave

vmoving
01-18-07, 05:32 PM
Well there you have it folks. A GM branded salvage car that seems to have a questionable past at best. Looks like the Ebay car with 39k, warranty and a clean car title is the way to go. For @$26,500 reserve that has been met, it sound like the safest deal. I would go with a for sure deal.

vmoving
01-18-07, 05:33 PM
Thanks CTVS Owner! Your the man!

ctsvflorida
01-18-07, 05:44 PM
U da man OWNER! Thanks! So, my guess is that the car really does have 3900 mi. on it! I would say that it would be worth looking into for $24k or so if it was a stolen recovery and didn't wreck the radiator support at worst. The '05 will sell for more and had 40k mi. on it. You know it really is a toss up and close inspection would need to be done on this thing! Prolly better to go the $28k (or whatever the '05 will do) and have 10k of warranty left.

One thing not clear is the 'expiration odemeter' which reads 48,261 when it should read 50,261?

vmoving
01-18-07, 06:34 PM
The problem is the car is a TMU car as well as salvage. (true mile unknown)
God forbid if you ever wat to resell the car it will be worth nothing. It will be you now telling some story on why the odo is incorrect and why the car has a salvage title. If it were one or the other I may consider it. But for a few thousand more to get a straight car with warranty and no stories, you can't beat it. For all you know the car had 100k on it and they put a new odo in it. Once branded TMU on title you could put whatever mileage you want. That is why the brand it TMU, no one really knows. TMU cars usually sell for thousands less then retail and this one on top of that is salvage! Plus there is NOOOO warranty!

ctsvflorida
01-18-07, 06:41 PM
All salvage titles are TMU, so that is a given. Prolly best to buy the one with 40k, I agree. I would have liked to wait and find one with a blown motor or buy that salvage title before the damage was fixed for prolly $17k or so and modded the hell out of it! :thepan:

wcs1993
01-18-07, 08:53 PM
Thanks for running the VIN. It is nice to see I started a thread that sparked conversation. I agree and disagree with some of you. When you mod the V, add a maggie, or change whatever you run the chance of voiding your warranty anyway. If I spent $10K less on the car, I would have to make that much in repairs to break even. I agree that the way to go is to have a warranty on a used car due to not knowing what you are getting. I have owned good used cars, and bought the extended warranty on all. I used the warranty on all, two had the tranny replaced. My 93 Mustang Coupe EX-CHP (still have), and a 98 Tahoe (bought in 2000). The only car that never went into a shop due to mechanic failure was the 93 Conv GT, Salvage title theft recovery. I bought it from a Lt. Colonel at Nellis AFB, where I was stationed, so the integrity of the Colonel is probably higher than the guy with the V. ???????

wcs1993
01-18-07, 08:55 PM
Also, I am very worried about New Orleans!!! I may try to get an 06 to avoid any worries.

vmoving
01-18-07, 09:05 PM
I agree it would be a better deal to get the 40k car with warranty if it goes for a good price. i just looked on Ebay and it is still at $26500. I would throw a bid at the last min. and ship it to Cali for $900. That is what I did to get my wifes 03 BMW 330 Performance pkg. car.
P.S. Thank god it had warranty. Drove for two weeks and AC broke. $1400 WARRANTY

P.S.S Ohio salvage titles are not TMU unless the ODO is broke or changed which is rare in a accident.

ctsvflorida
01-19-07, 09:12 AM
I agree it would be a better deal to get the 40k car with warranty if it goes for a good price. i just looked on Ebay and it is still at $26500. I would throw a bid at the last min. and ship it to Cali for $900. That is what I did to get my wifes 03 BMW 330 Performance pkg. car.
P.S. Thank god it had warranty. Drove for two weeks and AC broke. $1400 WARRANTY

P.S.S Ohio salvage titles are not TMU unless the ODO is broke or changed which is rare in a accident.

Every state is different but the two I know of are TMU automatically. For the guy looking to buy the ebay car, if he is still even here, I would put in a bid that won't lose the car in the last minute. Pretty good deal there but then again, they'll be another one down the raod as our resale is just getting killed. It doesn't bother me though, I'll just keep it fopr a long time!

rpm_69
01-20-07, 12:12 AM
Salvage title = Very high risk.

If you are a mechanic w/ the tools and garage to fix major car problems easily it MIGHT be worth the risk, but even then it might not.

I bought my CTS-V cert. pre-owned from a dealer w/ 13,500 mi. for $30K. It looks like new, clean carfax, and has a 6yr 100K BUMPER to BUMPER warranty. Wait for a good cert pre-owned one.

wcs1993
01-20-07, 12:12 AM
ctsflorida, I am still here. I work long hours so I check the thread when possible. I called the guy and will try to look at the car on Sunday, if passes my initial inspection, my wife's cousin will take a closer look and put it on his frame machine. The guy sounded Russian, and around here, that is a no, no. They slap together cars and try a quick resale. I will be very cautious, I don't want to throw away 23+ grand. If not, I will check Ebay and other sites often. I have two color combination in mind, and will not settle for anything else.

wcs1993
01-20-07, 12:21 AM
RPM 69
I am not totally sold on the salvage. I have noticed in the past month the prices are dropping a lot. I may just wait until I can get an 06 at $35. With the 08 out soon (maybe), the prices should drop with everyone wanting to off load and upgrade. I just wrote that I would look at the car on Sunday, however I am not sure I want to waste my time. What year is your V?

ctsvflorida
01-20-07, 08:22 AM
ctsflorida, The guy sounded Russian, and around here, that is a no, no. They slap together cars and try a quick resale. I will be very cautious, I don't want to throw away 23+ grand. If not, I will check Ebay and other sites often. I have two color combination in mind, and will not settle for anything else.

Russian car dealer= RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! First see if he has any girls for sale! :yup: tits

vmoving
01-20-07, 01:21 PM
You missed the 40k Ebay car! It sold for $26800. That's one hell of a deal!

ctsvflorida
01-20-07, 07:49 PM
There's a few guys lookin for one, maybe one of them bought it! Who knows! Maybe the owner bid it himself even!? Hmmmmmm

rpm_69
01-20-07, 09:03 PM
RPM 69
I am not totally sold on the salvage. I have noticed in the past month the prices are dropping a lot. I may just wait until I can get an 06 at $35. With the 08 out soon (maybe), the prices should drop with everyone wanting to off load and upgrade. I just wrote that I would look at the car on Sunday, however I am not sure I want to waste my time. What year is your V?

Mine's and 04 but it wasn't titled till 3/05 and only had 13,500 miles. It does not have the sunroof, which I prefer, but that ain't a deal breaker at that price.

ctsvflorida
01-21-07, 08:35 AM
Mine's and 04 but it wasn't titled till 3/05 and only had 13,500 miles. It does not have the sunroof, which I prefer, but that ain't a deal breaker at that price.

Mine was titled in 7/05! Incredible right? Me and you may be the only ones without a sunroof and I actually looked for one without a roof. I would've taken one with a roof if it was a great deal but now I hear all these horrible stories and I am glad I did not get one. For the driver just driving around with 400hp for not much of any reason, it is fine, but for the guys like me that run it pretty hard and go high speeds, it is not good. The guys who do hard cornering are getting ripples in the roof and the guys going high speeds are having it sucked or pulled down at those high speeds and then it rattles like a sheet box. I am very happy with my sunroofless V!:)

vmoving
01-21-07, 09:45 PM
Hey CTS Florida! I called the dealer selling that one on Ebay that sold and the high bidder was a 29 yr. old male from Florida. They are shipping it down there Tuesday! You will have a new V friend down there!

ctsvflorida
01-21-07, 10:12 PM
Hey CTS Florida! I called the dealer selling that one on Ebay that sold and the high bidder was a 29 yr. old male from Florida. They are shipping it down there Tuesday! You will have a new V friend down there!

How can we find out where in FL.?

Koooop
01-21-07, 10:44 PM
Mine was titled in 7/05! Incredible right? Me and you may be the only ones without a sunroof and I actually looked for one without a roof. I would've taken one with a roof if it was a great deal but now I hear all these horrible stories and I am glad I did not get one. For the driver just driving around with 400hp for not much of any reason, it is fine, but for the guys like me that run it pretty hard and go high speeds, it is not good. The guys who do hard cornering are getting ripples in the roof and the guys going high speeds are having it sucked or pulled down at those high speeds and then it rattles like a sheet box. I am very happy with my sunroofless V!:)

I don't got no stinkin' sun roof... I need at least one car with a fixed roof :) !