Cadillac Owners Forum banner

New rims on my 03 Escalade

7K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  cadymon 
#1 ·
Let me know what you guys think!!! Got them for $1800 rims and tires out the door. They are brand new OEM. I thought it was a good deal.

John
Cypress, Texas

See less See more
#16 ·
Those aren't '07 wheels if they are 20" And they look different than the '07. Question I have is will they fit on the '07 cos if they will that's what I am looking for ...only in silver--not chrome. GM offered silver on the Denalis but with the GM logo, which does not seem right for the lade.:cookoo:

#19 ·
m31AB

Thanks for the comment. Try lookin on Craigslist for the '07 22" were I got mine. Ebay has them way too expensive. Just gotta be patient as more used OEM '07 22's will showup on the net for a sweet deal as '07 owners upgrade to 24's.

Just remember which ever rims you go with to changeover your TPS (tire pressure sensors) from your current rims to your new set and keep each sensor at the same spot (corner) so that you don't have to reset your TPS system.

Goodluck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.