: Navi Playing Dvd's

vmoving
01-12-07, 08:02 PM
I read a post about the Vav system in a V playing DVD's. So I went out to the garage and put one in and sure enough it played the movie! Great picture by the way. However my question is how do I get it to bypass being able to play while moving?????? I wont play in motion!

zozmanCTS-V
01-12-07, 08:30 PM
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/answers/dvdmotion.html

:thumbsup:

Randy

vmoving
01-12-07, 10:19 PM
Sorry about the repost,,, can someone close this one. The link above is awsome for anyone looking to play DVD's through their Nai unit.

austin
01-13-07, 12:42 AM
I have to admit... I looked at, and almost purchased a BMW M3!! ......When i saw that the "V's" NAV could play DVD's while in motion.... "cough" hm, for the passenger's enjoyment of course.. That was the deal breaker for me.. I havn't looked back on the M3 since, except for in my rearview mirror!! :)

RunningOnEMT
01-13-07, 10:07 AM
seems to be a dead link....

i'm interested in this as i have an 8 hour drive coming up ... can anyone help

and yes before the search nazi's come in ... I USED SEARCH

heavypedal
01-13-07, 01:46 PM
Link still works for me...and I have tried it, its great (until you turn off the car or want to us NAV)

Though our speakers aren't the best...movies sound awesome. Playing Blade3 at night coming back from a party 1.5 hrs away (3 girls in back, buddy riding shotgun). Some of the action scenes made me feel like I was in the movie.

T