: Got some pics taken

vseries
01-12-07, 02:44 PM
Finally got some pics, I did tint the windows but thats all as far as exterior mods yet, Notice the SRT8 Grand on the lift with the broken rear in the background:histeric:

heavypedal
01-12-07, 03:14 PM
Looks nice and clean man. Tinted windows are on my list in the Spring (before the summer heat hits)

No go armor-all your tires ;)

heavypedal
01-12-07, 03:17 PM
Maybe the SRT-8 grand cherokee owner looked at his/her gas bill and decided trashing the rear would be cheaper Ha!

Seriously, if I decided to go SUV.... that would have been it. That thing is a bad-a$$.

FYI..that was your 50th post. You can now PM. I know...woo hoo ;)

pabstcadillac
01-12-07, 03:20 PM
Nice, I would have gone with limo all the way around (Illegal or not) but put on some eyelids & switch out the fogs & you will have a sharp car. :alchi:

austin
01-12-07, 03:34 PM
Photos look great! I need tint bad.. but have heard that the rear window is a real PITA, and that some guys are useing viynl over the top dots???? (what ever that means). BTW.. what percentage did you go with all around.

pabstcadillac
01-12-07, 03:36 PM
Photos look great! I need tint bad.. but have heard that the rear window is a real PITA, and that some guys are useing viynl over the top dots???? (what ever that means).

Have a professional do it & it shouldn't be an issue. That's what they are paid for. :alchi:

StealthViggen
01-12-07, 04:37 PM
Nice. Tint makes the car

vseries
01-12-07, 04:43 PM
I went with 35% all around, A bit lighter than my previous car which I wanted, The back glass looks fine a pro will have no problem with that. Pabst I hear ya on the mods soon enough