: 1989 Fleetwood Brougham No Heat/ac

MR CADI
01-12-07, 11:07 AM
Hello everyone just bought a 1989 cadillac fleetwood brougham from a friend and nothing was blowing so i changed the blower motor put new motor in and still getting nothing but am getting 12 volt coming to the motor just not spinning. Drove it around yesterday and after it warm up heat/ac where kicking let it cool of and toke it out in the eveing same thing after it warmed up everything was blowing so im thinking its my blower motor module?

AElayyat
01-12-07, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone just bought a 1989 cadillac fleetwood brougham from a friend and nothing was blowing so i changed the blower motor put new motor in and still getting nothing but am getting 12 volt coming to the motor just not spinning. Drove it around yesterday and after it warm up heat/ac where kicking let it cool of and toke it out in the eveing same thing after it warmed up everything was blowing so im thinking its my blower motor module?

There are 2 things I can think of, first is the climate control programmer (its located behind the glove box), and second is the a/c & heat contols (warmer,cooler, off, buttons) could be bad. Check all of the connections to these two items and go from there. Good luck.