: 05/06 Cadillac STS, V-8,4.6L needed by Volant Performance

robert
01-11-07, 04:46 PM
VOLANT Cool Air Intake department needs a 05/06 Cadillac STS with 4.6L V-8 engine for prototyping their new Performance cool air intake kit, If you are willing to leave your STS with VOLANT R & D department for 1-5 working days and live in southern California near RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CALIFORNIA, contact Tony or Joe, at 1-909-476-7225 or e-mail Tony or Joe @Volantperformance.com, Anyone allowing VOLANT'S R&D DEPARTMENT to use their STS/4.6L V-8, will be compensated with a FREE cold air intake for their STS once the cold air intake goes into production. The STS intake prototype is ready for production, they just need the car to ensure that the cold air intake performs at the highest quality and produces top performance
and torque. I have been on this for over a year and just wish that I lived in southern California so that I could take my STS to VOLANT for the intake tests.

joel4779
03-19-07, 09:29 PM
I just purchased volant air intake for my 2005 STS4 4.6L, volant part number 15846150, and it's about 3" too long. any ideas on how to install this thing? It came with useless instructions that don't fit my application. so I hooked it up without the box for the moment. sounds mean and aggressive, but the intake is loud when you get on it. Anyone else install the volant CAI on their 4.6L?

joel4779
03-19-07, 11:41 PM
I just purchased volant air intake for my 2005 STS4 4.6L, volant part number 15846150, and it's about 3" too long. any ideas on how to install this thing? It came with useless instructions that don't fit my application. so I hooked it up without the box for the moment. sounds mean and aggressive, but the intake is loud when you get on it. Anyone else install the volant CAI on their 4.6L?