: Sad News...but good for me too

ctsv_fl
01-10-07, 08:01 PM
Hi Gentlemen,

I am very sad to say I will not be living in this sunny swfl anymore, :(
I am moving back to NYC, my dads friend is giving me a huge paying job at his law firm. :cloud9: I am so excited but I am very sad to leave here. Of course my girl (V-NUS) thats what I named her..lol...is coming with me and although she hasnt been drivin in snow yet, pray that she wont have to until next year. I am not looking forward to that. I will still keep in touch with everyone on here but I feel bad I didnt get to meet Starfox and ctsvFlorida, by the way I did get your PM's. If I come down to visit, I will look you up.
So, we can get together then. I will try and get some pics of V-nus and post them for you all. :) Well Ciao for now...Kimby
PS You all can call me Kim, or Kimber or Kimby (just dont call me late for dinner) :) but my real name is Kimberlena (dont laugh) :tisk: my parents are crazy :cookoo: Love to you all and God Bless.

starfox86
01-10-07, 08:09 PM
You're still a V owner and that's what matters! ...have fun at your new job! :thumbsup:

HiTechRV
01-10-07, 10:08 PM
I have driven mine in snow once so far - I'm thinking Blizzaks would be nice!

dvandentop
01-10-07, 11:10 PM
congrats on the good job!

nickc50310
01-11-07, 12:26 AM
we need pictures of you and the V!

starfox86
01-11-07, 12:39 AM
we need pictures of you and the V!

:postpics:

lol, i had to do it!

50 4Ever
01-11-07, 01:14 AM
Congrats on the job. I guess it's time to put the bikini away and break out the snowshoes.

The best of luck in your new position, how long before you become a partner?

:highfive:

sy1172
01-11-07, 06:13 AM
Congrats on the job. I live north of Philly and it's a great place to live....lots to do and like you know now, the job market is much better. Enjoy!

nickc50310
01-11-07, 08:32 AM
Congrats on the job. I guess it's time to put the bikini away and break out the snowshoes.

The best of luck in your new position, how long before you become a partner?

:highfive:

Lets keep the bikini around until we have our pics!

HAHA, I almost forgot- CONGRATS ON THE NEW JOB! Hard to leave ft Myers. I was just there last week!

JOEYCTS-V
01-11-07, 09:03 AM
Well, the way things are going you shouldn't have to worry about snow. It's been very warm here lately. There are tons of car shows and meets around the NYC area if you're interested. Welcome back to NY. :thumbsup:

CIWS
01-11-07, 10:51 AM
What type of tires are on your V for the upcoming snow driving ? Are they already all weather types or are they still the Goodyear F1 Supercars ?

Novi
01-11-07, 11:42 AM
Congrats on the new job. Watchout for the potholes in Manhattan, they can swallow your V. The way the weather patterns are changing, it will be snowing in Florida soon. It was 72 degrees on the East Coast the other day!!!