: Personalization screen...where is it?

sy1172
01-10-07, 11:39 AM
The owners manual gives detailed directions via the main menu button but no option appears...huh? Can we personalize all sorts of stuff via the panel??

Thanks all!

lawfive
01-10-07, 11:52 AM
Sit in the driver's seat. There's a rocker switch on the door on your left marked "1" and "2." It stores two sets of personalized settings. Set the infotainment and seat position up the way you want, then press and hold the rocker switch until you hear a "beep." Your settings are saved and can be retrieved by briefly pressing the rocker switch again.

sy1172
01-10-07, 12:08 PM
Thank you but this is just for the seat position. Can't we set lighting and horn/alarm/locking features too?

The Tony Show
01-10-07, 12:41 PM
Yep. Press the MAIN button, then choose FEATURE PROGRAMMING. It's located on one of the hard keys to the right of the NAV screen (the ones with the little white dot).

BLACK_CTSV
01-10-07, 01:57 PM
The car has to be in neutral, as well. At least that's the only way it worked for me :hmm:

OldRoadDawg
01-10-07, 02:06 PM
The car has to be in neutral, as well. At least that's the only way it worked for me :hmm:

. . . and the parking brake set

sy1172
01-10-07, 02:42 PM
Yep. Press the MAIN button, then choose FEATURE PROGRAMMING. It's located on one of the hard keys to the right of the NAV screen (the ones with the little white dot).

I can't figure this out......crap. What's this feaure programming you speak of? If I select MAIN, feature programming is not an option. :crying2:

The Tony Show
01-10-07, 02:46 PM
Look on the right side of the screen: What choices do you see after you press MAIN?

chrisalteregokelley@
01-15-07, 01:08 AM
The car has to be stopped, key in the acc possition (or completely on), and the e brake engaged. From there, press the "main" button, feature programming, personalization is on, and then modify your name below as well as other preferences...