: Amplifier power connection type

01-09-07, 09:35 PM
I have this Lightning audio S2.300 amp that has a different type of power connection on it then im use to. I just recently sold the car that had the hardware (pre-installed before I bought the car) that worked with the amp but didnt get a chance to grab the cables- just the amplifier. The main issue is I cant find this part anywhere online or in some of the major electronic stores.

Drew up a quick picture in MS Paint on roughly what it looks like. From what I know there is a positive negative and a ground in the connection itself. Its like a quick connect modular plug of some sort. The amplfier has the male prongs and the socket is a female.


Any suggestions as to what its really called would help.. otherwise I guess I'll have to go hit up some of the local installers soon.