: 92 Eldo Column Shift!!need Dash Kit!!!!!

shockwavef399
01-08-07, 10:02 PM
HELLO, im new to your forums but not to car audio. i have a feeling that this question has been asked before, but here it goes again. i have a 92 eldorado with COLUMN SHIFT! not the normal floor shift that meny of the eldorado and seville's have, and i need a dash kit and or a way to modify my dash to accept the new radio. i would like to stick to a single din but if i have to ill go with a double. now the reason i think they dont make a dash kit for these's cars is that the outer bezel attaches to the stock radio. the only thing i can think of is to cut into the stock radio and make my own kit, what do you guys think? any help would be very much appreciated, thank you guys

CadillacSTS42005
01-08-07, 10:58 PM
they use the same radio
therefor stands to reason they should use the same fit kit...

CaptainFishpond
01-10-07, 08:24 PM
i got the 92 seville with column shifter and Ive never come across a mounting kit for it.

Before you worry about a mounting kit you might want to worry about getting a wiring harness.

If you car is anything like my car (which it isexactly but with two less doors) the harness needs to run all the way from the trunk.

I got a civic kit from a friend that wedges in quite nicely. If you can fab one up do it to it.

good luck.