: Bolt patterns

fleetwood76
01-08-07, 04:58 PM
Hello.

This post schould have been in the "Cadillac in general" forum but sice it's gone i try to post here instead, beacause i belive this forum have the most allround cadillac experts in this site.

I have come across a set of Cadillac wire spoke rims with the 5 * 4 3/4 inch boltpattern, I know that my Fleetwood and the deVilles and Calais, atleast rear wheel drive, had the 5 * 5 boltpattern.

My qustion is, what Cadillacs had the 5 * 4 3/4 inch boltpattern?

I guess that maybe the, -75 up, Seville could have the small boltpattern. but i don't know. Any help on this question would be mighty fine.

Jolle

carnut
01-08-07, 08:07 PM
1976 to 1978 Seville because it was based on the Chevy Nova. N ova, O mega, V entura, A pollo. Spells Nova! Chevy, Olds Pontiac And Buick all had versions of the NOVA!

brougham
01-08-07, 10:21 PM
Not all of them. Some of those Sevilles use the same wheels as other rear wheel drive Cadillacs do.

fleetwood76
01-09-07, 08:52 AM
Thanks!

Not all of them. Some of those Sevilles use the same wheels as other rear wheel drive Cadillacs do.

What decides what boltpattern they use. Is it only the model year or is it something else.

What about the "Newer", Mid 80;s Fleetwood, deVilles and 60 special series, What boltpattern do they use?

jolle

brougham
01-09-07, 12:43 PM
I dont know. Either all Sevilles had the bigger one or they changed it at a certain point. The front wheel drive cars use a different size then the rear wheel drive ones do so they could be wheels for them.