: My new Ride's Pics

haveboost
01-08-07, 01:48 PM
As promised, I wanted to post pics of the new addition. Still have the V trying to talk the wife into keeping it. We'll see.....

The Tony Show
01-08-07, 02:02 PM
Nice. Still the best Bangle design yet.

nikon
01-08-07, 02:09 PM
so thats why you stood us up?? your gonna keep the V?? you couldda answered your phone.

Flyin-Ryan
01-08-07, 02:23 PM
How did you get the background to look blury like that? Or is that not supposed to be like that? Car looks awesome either way

parexa
01-08-07, 02:34 PM
M5 absolutely rocks, definitely a good upgrade

haveboost
01-08-07, 02:47 PM
so thats why you stood us up?? your gonna keep the V?? you couldda answered your phone.

I don't know who you are. But if you are a friend of chris, I wrote to him and told him my reasons that day (too much parting the night before :alchi: , if I didn't wake up for my other appointment which was business, much less for an exhaust)

My wife does not like the exhaust so it wouldn't be an issue. (That was one of the things she requested to be removed)

As a matter of fact he mentioned he wanted to pass by on Friday to pick up the exhaust. If I didn't want to sell it. I would of just told him that. I realize you don't know me, but I don't play around like that!

I also understand why you would think that. (I apologized to chris and even offered him a small discount for the inconvenice. I know it may not make it up, but what's done is done.)

haveboost
01-08-07, 02:51 PM
How did you get the background to look blury like that? Or is that not supposed to be like that? Car looks awesome either way

I don't know. I didn't take the pics. The pics where taken by a forum member of E46fanatics.com They had a meet on saturday in hollywood,FL. And they invited all the M5 adn M6 on the board. It was great, nice family atmosphere hot dogs, burgers, and even steak! I had forgotten how nice it is to hang out with a bunch of car enthusiast, have a beer and just hangout.

nikon
01-08-07, 03:21 PM
I don't know who you are. But if you are a friend of chris, I wrote to him and told him my reasons that day (too much parting the night before :alchi: , if I didn't wake up for my other appointment which was business, much less for an exhaust)

My wife does not like the exhaust so it wouldn't be an issue. (That was one of the things she requested to be removed)

As a matter of fact he mentioned he wanted to pass by on Friday to pick up the exhaust. If I didn't want to sell it. I would of just told him that. I realize you don't know me, but I don't play around like that!

I also understand why you would think that. (I apologized to chris and even offered him a small discount for the inconvenice. I know it may not make it up, but what's done is done.)

lol, ya I'm chris' friend, havent talked to him in a while, last I heard he still never got ahold of you....oh well, sorry bout that.

Flyin-Ryan
01-08-07, 03:33 PM
No problem. The pictures look very nice :)

CHP N-V
01-30-07, 05:18 AM
So which is yours the the bmw or the V.... Or shall i say witch did your wife get shaffed with?