: Pics taken today

theloanman219
01-06-07, 08:54 PM
Ok here are some new pics today. (joey) The V was just cleaned and looking very bad ass. I was playing around with the camera. Tell me what you think.

Chef
01-06-07, 11:07 PM
:umno:

HiTechRV
01-06-07, 11:17 PM
I like the side shot - some of the others look washed out. I played with one and it looks a LOT better if you tweak up the mid range tones and the brightness and contrast a bit. Once you do that you can see the great shine!

rblimas
01-06-07, 11:19 PM
:D :bigD: :thumbsup:

nxlr8
01-06-07, 11:29 PM
Lose the front plate... please!

BowenCT
01-07-07, 01:27 AM
Yup, front plate mount needs to go asap.....

theloanman219
01-07-07, 09:35 AM
yea I know. Im having the front bumper repaired at the bottom and the grill reset. I have talked to them about fixing that damn plate. But thanks for the feedback. Like I said I was just messing around with the camera.

BTW Chef if your going to give negative feedback you MUST say why. I can handle it. That is why im looking for feedback.

rand49er
01-07-07, 09:57 AM
... BTW Chef if your going to give negative feedback you MUST say why. I can handle it. That is why im looking for feedback.I'm sure it was due to the lack of color in the first few pics.

( :shhh: You see, nobody knows this, but Chef is doing a new cookbook and needs a good photographer to snap pics of his recipes. Though your composition was interesting and unique ... really quite good, actually ... he gave the photographer job to Jon.)

j/k ... just a little foolin' around ... off to church now :wavehi: )

urbanski
01-07-07, 10:33 AM
maybe chef meant there was no hot chicks lying on your hood in the pics?

thats my only criticism ;)

rheagrimm
01-07-07, 11:16 AM
The engine cover looks like it was trimmed in the front. What was the reason for that? Or are the LS6 and the LS2 engine covers different in the front?:hmm:

theloanman219
01-07-07, 06:36 PM
I don't really know if they are different. You know rand I can arrange for a hot chick to sit near the car but NO one goes close enough to sprawl over the hood! lol And yes the first couple of pics are suppost to be a black and white set. The camera has the function and I wanted to try see what it looked like. Next weekend I will go down to Ft Myers beach and take some good photos. I do want the job chef. Thats if another VEEE man is good enough for the job.

Chef
01-07-07, 07:44 PM
BTW Chef if your going to give negative feedback you MUST say why. I can handle it. That is why im looking for feedback.

Good stuff! Just not for me - Black & White snaps look a bit like you're trying for a gig in a SOHO art gallery but just fell short. Front plate should be melted (I know you're working on this) ---

The engine shot was probably my favorite but the others especially with stuff in the background just didn't do your V justice. Take her out somewhere where she can be alone and then work her...

Don't forget the fluffer:shhh:

Chef

theloanman219
01-07-07, 08:09 PM
I don't Like all the pics. some are cool but for the most part I was just playing.