: New V owner

RunningOnEMT
01-06-07, 08:44 PM
well just 2 days after i joined the forum with this username. I made the best impulsive buy EVER... practically stole it from the dealership.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this car.

I need to send it in for the open service bulletins and some stuff i bought from the dealership needs to be installed but so far i'm loving the car to death.

Gas milage is a little less than the VW i traded in on it (BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/573/700/131732.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/573/700/131735.jpg

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/573/700/131736.jpg

i see lots of black and silver cars on here, is this red rare or something?

RunningOnEMT
01-06-07, 08:53 PM
oh yeah ... also looking for good personalized tag ideas

6 letters... lets hear whatcha got guys and gals

Lindsay Cadillac
01-06-07, 09:08 PM
:welcome:

Sweet looking ride... (I'm kind of partial to the color...)

Red is less common then black and silver

RunningOnEMT
01-06-07, 09:16 PM

Red is less common then black and silver

actually stopped by your dealership looking for this particular car... unfortunately couldnt find exactly what i wanted

thanks for the welcome

heavymetals
01-06-07, 09:18 PM
Welcome!

Nice color.

The V is a hoot and your DOOMED..:rolleyes:

RunningOnEMT
01-06-07, 09:26 PM
Welcome!

Nice color.

The V is a hoot and your DOOMED..:rolleyes:

prochargers give me funny feeling in pants

theloanman219
01-06-07, 09:44 PM
welcome to the wonderful world of VVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE!.

Lindsay Cadillac
01-06-07, 10:05 PM
actually stopped by your dealership looking for this particular car... unfortunately couldnt find exactly what i wanted

thanks for the welcome
I noticed the Va plates... Was wondering if you were in the neighborhood... Sorry we didn't have what you were looking for...

Lord Cadillac
01-06-07, 10:18 PM
Congratulations!!! If you want to update your username, click the CONTACT US link at the bottom right and I'll get to it...

dqw1
01-06-07, 10:28 PM
Nice!!!Welcome to V Land.

Drift-caddy
01-06-07, 10:36 PM
[quote=SoontobeCTSV;929514]well just 2 days after i joined the forum with this username. I made the best impulsive buy EVER... practically stole it from the dealership.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this car.

I need to send it in for the open service bulletins and some stuff i bought from the dealership needs to be installed but so far i'm loving the car to death.

Gas milage is a little less than the VW i traded in on it (BUT WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hey, its Damian. From the Den W84ME2. Welcome to the site and glad you joined. If you ever need anything let me know. I can help ya with it. There is a lot of good people on here. We got to get a V day again and dyno her and do a good tune. Once again have fun with it,

Damian

RunningOnEMT
01-06-07, 11:34 PM
what's up damian

i'll be in touch soon enough though

just not right yet i'm still wnjoying her as is

but i'm definitely up for a v day

RunningOnEMT
01-06-07, 11:39 PM
I noticed the Va plates... Was wondering if you were in the neighborhood... Sorry we didn't have what you were looking for...

no appologies necessary...how's your service dep't like I said I need to get any open bulletins taken are of and the rear loked at for gear whine

btw I am definitely around the are
live in tsons work in alexandria
hang out in reston

Jon
01-06-07, 11:44 PM
no appologies necessary...how's your service dep't like I said I need to get any open bulletins taken are of and the rear loked at for gear whine

hang out in reston
They have the best service dept. in the world.

Drift-caddy
01-07-07, 03:26 AM
They have the best service dept. in the world.

Yes, they do. 100% respect for james and his crew. Well for warranty work..

urbanski
01-07-07, 06:56 AM
if you want your forum name changed, just join as a supporter and contact me....

G--
01-07-07, 07:42 AM

hang out in reston

Everyone on here is jealous of anyone that lives anywhere near James at Lindsay. Consider it to be twice as nice....a V, with Lindsay to look after it for you!:thumbsup:

rand49er
01-07-07, 08:27 AM
:welcome: Redline is a GREAT color!

Red is less common then black and silverGeez, we Stealth Gray guys get no respect. :helpless:

CIWS
01-07-07, 09:52 AM
Everyone on here is jealous of anyone that lives anywhere near James at Lindsay. Consider it to be twice as nice....a V, with Lindsay to look after it for you!:thumbsup:

:yeah: They are the go to guys on the car.

:welcome: to the forum and the V.

I thought the redline color sucked, that's why I had George Clinton install a Funkadelic Electrocratic Paint changer on mine :D

;)

roadracerx72
01-07-07, 11:24 AM
I thought the redline color sucked, that's why I had George Clinton install a Funkadelic Electrocratic Paint changer on mine :D

;)

Wow, that's cool. Even affects surrounding plant life!

Welcome to the forum SoontobeV.

R8CME -- could spell trouble...
PURSUT
FASCAD

Albertan
01-07-07, 01:13 PM
Welcome. Wherever you drive in the V, you will get there too soon! Too much fun driving. You got the BEST color.
Bruce

lawfive
01-07-07, 04:57 PM
Velcome!

Lindsay Cadillac
01-07-07, 09:16 PM
Yes, they do. 100% respect for james and his crew. Well for warranty work..Thanks for the endorsement... Last time I checked though we did more than just warranty work...

RunningOnEMT
01-08-07, 08:22 AM
I'll be giving you a call to bring my V in for any open TSB's and/or recalls

i was told at the dealership that the rear end is now a "recall" and they fix them if they whine and/or leak?

well mine's gotten to whining! and i wanna have someone who knows the car a little better than me take it for a quick spin i think the previous owner may have left me a present!!!!

Lindsay Cadillac
01-08-07, 08:50 AM
Rear end is not a recall but if you want to e-mail or pm me your VIN I can run it and see if there are any open recalls on the car. We can road test the car and see if there's a problem with the rear differential.

RunningOnEMT
01-08-07, 08:57 AM
I'll email you my VIN later. Its not so much the rear differential that i'd like you to road test it for, but a little "shimmy".

ewill3rd
01-08-07, 10:49 AM
Well for warranty work..

Care to elaborate on that drift?