: Can't track down these error codes

jguelcher
03-10-04, 09:47 PM
I had a link for error codes and it's now dead. I have read a bunch of posts regarding codes, but can not find any that seem to match mine. In fact, I saw some that start with P or PO but none like mine. They are as follows:

IP 1552
PC 0603
TC 0027
TC 0073
PZ 1558

I had just a few hours ago disconnected the battery for a few minutes. These codes all show up since then. Thanks for any help you can provide.

BeelzeBob
03-11-04, 12:09 AM
I had a link for error codes and it's now dead. I have read a bunch of posts regarding codes, but can not find any that seem to match mine. In fact, I saw some that start with P or PO but none like mine. They are as follows:

IP 1552
PC 0603
TC 0027
TC 0073
PZ 1558

I had just a few hours ago disconnected the battery for a few minutes. These codes all show up since then. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Did the codes say "current" or "history". You cannot eliminate or erase or clear the codes by disconnecting the battery. That will make them go to history but it will not erase them. If the codes were current and you disconnected the battery it just made them history.

IP 1552...loss of keepalive memory...battery disconnect....IPC
PC 0603...PCM....keep alive memory reset....battery disconnect.
TC 0027...left front wheel speed sensor..traction control
TC 0073....PCM-TCS interface link fault
PZ 1558...PZM eeprom check sum error

You are causing the first two codes by disconnecting the battery...

Fix the wheel speed sensor.....

The other codes may be due to the wheel speed sensor. Fix the wheel speed sensor and re-evaluate.