: Bumper Conversion

Mike03cts
01-04-07, 03:28 AM
Please take it easy on me guys... Im 22 and have a CTS, I'd kill for the V but cant afford one right now.

Im sure this is the 50th time this question has been asked but I couldnt find anything in the posts and its 2 am so I need to stop looking. I am looking to do the v conversion on my car (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/#) and was looking for the best place to get parts.

I know gmpd is good but the shipping is rediculous.

didnt know if anyone knew of anywhere else or had one or even some of the other stuff id need for the conversion kickin around.

Thanks guys
Mike

The Tony Show
01-04-07, 09:23 AM
Nobody here's going to jump on you, man. We're nice until people act like jerks. :D

Don't forget that you'll need inner fender liners for that new bumper. I'd check eBay for the grill, there's usually a ton of them on there dirt cheap. As far as the bumper and liners (I think you need new fog light brackets and the little ducts, too), call James at Lindsay Cadillac. His prices are comparable to GMPD, but he won't rape you on shipping. Lindsay has their own forum in the vendor section, and their contact info should be there.

Good luck, and post pics when you're done.

Mike03cts
01-04-07, 11:12 AM
Thanks...

Anyone have any parts or more info?