: NEED some help putting V back together

alcast082
01-03-07, 10:53 AM
I'll leave the story for a later date.:mad:

My V basically needs a lot of front right parts from bumper to right before the door.
1)V WHEEL
2)front right brake and suspension ( control arms, shock spring etcc..)
3)Radiator and all that goes with it (i'm guessing)
4)right side fog light and hid head light
5)Hood (Probably)
6)right side fender
7)Right front side skirt
8)V grills
9)V bumper and reenforcemets behind it
I'm sure there are alot more pieces but from what my untrained eye can see this is what The big parts would be.

I'm taking her to the body shop and mechanic today but together I want to have a list of parts and such to see if i find any of them either used, from another wrecked V or from fellow V owners.
IF anyone has knowledge of what parts are shared with regular cts please let me know, like i said i'm starting to research but the faster the info comes the better.

I thank you guys for your help and advice in advance and what counts is that nothing happenned to anyone else or me:duck:

rand49er
01-03-07, 12:26 PM
I'll leave the story for a later date.:mad: ...:food-snacking:

alcast082
01-03-07, 01:24 PM
prett uneventfull

slick road someone cut me off and i manuvered so he wouldn't hit me and my read went out. The other driver didn't stop or anything, I filled a police report and now the case is being worked on

I have had alot of fun with the V, I could understand loosing it while doing a doughnut or anything of the sort but man does this tick me off.

Are the fenders the same as the regular cts?????

BowenCT
01-03-07, 01:55 PM
pics?

alcast082
01-03-07, 01:57 PM
will have them later,

dvandentop
01-03-07, 03:01 PM
www.car-part.com for some good savings

also

www.rockauto.com

they have good prices on stock front grille

dvandentop
01-03-07, 03:04 PM
also if you can sell me the right side fog light housing with brake duct attachment that would be awesome, I dont need the fog assemly just the bracket that has the duct attached to it.

let me know
dvandentop@Msn.com

alcast082
01-03-07, 04:39 PM
hey if mine is good and i have to order a new one its yours.
I think it might be smushed and cracked thought:hmm: i'll know tomorrow when the mechanic receives it.

alcast082
01-04-07, 10:40 AM
^^ ^^ ^^ ^^

LUVMY04V
01-04-07, 01:11 PM
I'll leave the story for a later date.:mad:

My V basically needs a lot of front right parts from bumper to right before the door.
1)V WHEEL
2)front right brake and suspension ( control arms, shock spring etcc..)
3)Radiator and all that goes with it (i'm guessing)
4)right side fog light and hid head light
5)Hood (Probably)
6)right side fender
7)Right front side skirt
8)V grills
9)V bumper and reenforcemets behind it
I'm sure there are alot more pieces but from what my untrained eye can see this is what The big parts would be.

I'm taking her to the body shop and mechanic today but together I want to have a list of parts and such to see if i find any of them either used, from another wrecked V or from fellow V owners.
IF anyone has knowledge of what parts are shared with regular cts please let me know, like i said i'm starting to research but the faster the info comes the better.

I thank you guys for your help and advice in advance and what counts is that nothing happenned to anyone else or me:duck:
I think ww has a hood in the classifieds why not upgrade while ur at it :thumbsup:
nevermind its sold

rand49er
01-04-07, 04:06 PM
prett uneventfull

slick road someone cut me off and i manuvered so he wouldn't hit me and my read went out. The other driver didn't stop or anything, I filled a police report and now the case is being worked on

I have had alot of fun with the V, I could understand loosing it while doing a doughnut or anything of the sort but man does this tick me off.

Are the fenders the same as the regular cts?????Ugh. Sorry 'bout that. Good luck putting her back together.

CIWS
01-04-07, 04:13 PM
prett uneventfull

Yeah that sucks and this seems to happen more and more, drive offs to prevent having to get involved or pay. I'm beginning think it's better to hit their ass.....

urbanski
01-04-07, 04:44 PM
been there..

dannystang
01-04-07, 05:43 PM
Alcast,

Talk to Frank at Collision Zone, hes a good guy...

You don't want to call your insurance though?

BTW: Did you take care of Brendan?

OH and some guy called me but left the wrong message about a condo...

crap just call me

Danny

dvandentop
01-04-07, 09:39 PM
hey if mine is good and i have to order a new one its yours.
I think it might be smushed and cracked thought:hmm: i'll know tomorrow when the mechanic receives it.

thanks man i dont care if it is cracked or fixable, i need it for my bumper i will repair it some how probably

mine didnt come with one when i bought it from the auction :crying2:

wildwhl
01-05-07, 12:45 AM
I have an E.C. hood (cancelled the ad, but didn't sell it yet), a wheel (with tire and TPS), a shock and spring assembly (FG2), sidemarker light (OEM), and I think that's it. Also used brake rotors, but buying used brakes reminds me of buying used condoms - or something CVP33 might do.

PM me if interested.

WW

P.S. - did urby drive the car into a phense?