: My GMLink

CaddyinKC
01-03-07, 06:27 AM
Has anyone entered their PIN into MY GMLINK? I was wanting to to be able to be contacted for recalls, etc but the darn thing will not take my VIN. I have double checked to make sure I am entering the correct VIN, but still nothing.

Oso
01-03-07, 09:17 AM
I just rried it and it didn't like my VIN # either. I copied it straight from the On* e-mail they sent me to register.

mjk
01-03-07, 11:54 AM
SAME HERE. I'VE TRIED A COUPLE OF TIMES AND GAVE UP:mad:

MortnCyn
01-03-07, 12:16 PM
Could be wrong, but I think your OnStar must be active.

robhersch
01-03-07, 12:40 PM
I just tried to validate the above remarks; I registered early 2005 and my GM Link still works! You may have to "Register" before getting access.
My registration info is correct but my mileage shown is incorrect and the 'edit' feature would not today accept a mileage correction at secure link: www.mygmlink.com/main/US/en/cadillac/....etc.
Remember that Log-in ID and Password are "case sensitive"
Suggest trying phone 1-866-694-6546 for help; they have responded to me in the past via my registered email address.
My diagnostic report was received today via email from www.onstarrenewal.com/viewVehicleHistory.renewal .....etc; it is up-to-date with todays date and current diagnostic info with correct mileage, oil change history, etc.
Would guess that OnStar may have to be active. Good luck.

CaddyinKC
01-03-07, 02:05 PM
WOW! If onstar has to be active, that is insane.

I think I'll call or email them tonight and see what is going on. I'll give you an update when possible.

CaddyinKC
01-09-07, 08:34 PM
After a couple of emails back and forth with GM, they verified my VIN number and it now appears on my MYGMLINK webpage. I guess the fact that OnStar has to be activated is no longer true.