View Full Version : cadillacfaq.com links, suggestions, etc
01-02-07, 11:29 PM
I am looking to update the FAQ a bit and I am looking for the little microsites that a bunch of you have set up for your cars. I will post this in the http://www.cadillacfaq.com/links.html page. please PM OR E-MAIL them to me (DO NOT POST HERE)... email@example.com
Also, if anyone has anything to add to the FAQ or mistakes, corrections, suggestions, etc, please let me know. I am trying to fix/ clean up a bunch of stuff (time permitting)
Thanks and happy new year!
My little website with tons of pics of my cars, you can add it there if you want :) http://www.jon04ctsv.com/
You might want to add a link to my bumper removal tutorial too: http://www.jon04ctsv.com/bumper_removal/
01-03-07, 12:40 AM
sweet.. Your site was one of the "microsites" I was referring to...
it will be added.
For the Ultimate faq, i would like to see the following added;
(1) A step by step walk through for a cts-v underdrive pulley set up, as no one has documented this before. It would include photos, tools, correct belt part number, correct torque, and perhaps a part number for a optional smaller alternator pulley as well.
(2) The NAV disc upgrades documented as they come out, having the prior ones kept in a chart along with the most current, and compatible.
(3) A step by step of replacement of the peeling radio buttons on a NAV unit, including photos, etc.
(4) It appears to me that more folks around here have the hotchkis swaybar setup, other than the red one posted in the faq. I think a Hotchkis swaybar install, including photos of the new spacers, collars and reinforced brackets would be of benifit to more folks.
(5) Last.. but not least.. How about getting a step by step walk through for a differential/halfshafts replacement, as more "V's" come off of warranty, or get rejected for warranty... This will surely come in handy!!
Thank you. :)
01-03-07, 07:50 PM
If anyone can contribute 1, 4 or 5 from teh above.. The reuqest is out there..
I will work on 2 and 3... Heavy, I am callin you in on 2.... HAHA
may be a good idea to make this post a sticky for a while... just to give more folks a chance to read it and offer there suggestions. seems that the postings are moving alot quicker these days. :)
01-04-07, 10:01 PM
I would be happy to help out anyway I can.
01-04-07, 11:14 PM
add the subwoofer install procedure...
Did you already send this to me heavy?
01-05-07, 12:11 AM
I have some pics, but I think I would need to write up the wiring and some other stuff.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.5 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO