Cadillac Owners Forum banner

JL Audio CL-SES

Tags
cts install
2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  CadillacSTS42005 
#1 ·
I was researching a way to connect my MP3 player in to my non-Bose 06 CTS. I read numerous threads on the Cleansweep so when I went to JL Audio's website I found the CL-SES which is described by JL as...

The CL-SES is a high-quality audio source switch that allows you to select from up to three input devices via automatic signal sensing or a manually operated switch. This gives you the freedom to install your choice of audio sources, without resorting to weak sounding FM modulators or cassette adaptors. The CL-SES can be used to expand the auxiliary input capabilities of the CleanSweep® CL441dsp or any head unit that provides an auxiliary line-level input, including many OEM head units.

Does anyone have any experience with this or a similar product they would recommend? Would this work in my CTS? What other products would allow a direct connection from my MP3 player to the stock unit? I am not an audiophile and don't require, or want, to put a lot of money into the stereo, I just want to connect my MP3 player direct -- it is NOT an IPOD.​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.