: Lincoln MKR Concept - 415hp/400lb-ft torque

Lord Cadillac
01-02-07, 08:35 PM
Like a few of us have been saying, Lincoln is heading in the right direction. They're concepts are really nice and it looks as if they'll be making very nice power with their new 3.5 v6. Like Cadillac did with the Northstar, I think Lincoln can be just as innovative with this new engine design.

See pictures here... (http://www.netcarshow.com/lincoln/2007-mkr_concept/)

Jesda
01-07-07, 05:52 AM
REPOST!

New pics though. I dig it, big time. Looks like the successor to the Mark VIII.

Blackout
01-07-07, 12:52 PM
REPOST!

New pics though. I dig it, big time. Looks like the successor to the Mark VIII.I hope not. I mean that TT'd 3.5 V6 is making nice power but I think if they're going to make a successor to the Mark VIII that it needs a V8. What would be sweet would be a Lincoln Mark IX with the Shelby GT500's engine :thumbsup:

MachX
02-19-07, 07:17 PM
I ripped on that concept in another post, but I feel the need to do it again. That split grille is disgustingly uglier than that of the Z4. And a tt V6 is not the way to go in this new age of V8 resurgence. Most luxury marquees are now building prestige vehicles with v8's with between 400 and 500 hp. Hell your average taxi cab Impala can now be had with a 300hp small block V8. Why is Ford going back to the 80's with small underpowered cars?