: 2006 DTS Awsome Car

cadavev
01-02-07, 11:35 AM
I just had a rental for 4 days i rented from avis a 2006 DTS in Ice Blue with Black Interior and it had front buckets which for a rental surprised me. Anyhow car had 22301 on it and when i brought it back it had 23012 it was a great car took it to vegas for the weekend drove it all around and i got 22.4 on the freeway @80 mph saw120 mph at some points. Overall this car rocked compared to my 98 sts i am thinking for getting rid my sts for a dts it was a great driving car the heated and cooled seats were awsome you guys a real lucky to have such fine rides. The seats were very comfort able and overall this was a great all around town and highway car.Enjoy them guys.....

Benzilla
01-03-07, 09:58 PM
Why has nobody looked at this?

Thanks for the info, I'm looking at new DTS's for a daily driver, and your review was well appreciated.

Lord Cadillac
01-04-07, 08:37 AM
Yes, this is a good review so I'm going to move it to reviews - though it actually fits here (in the DTS section) as well.. Still, I want to make sure it stands out..

Yes, the DTS is a nice improvement over the 1998 models.. You wouldn't think so by looking at the outside - but the inside is really a big improvement.. It's a solid car...

cadavev
01-04-07, 11:12 AM
It is a great car i am thinking of getting rid of my sts for a dts. i liked it tha much very solid good traveling road car would be a great commuter as well if you needed it for me it would be a 2nd car as my 98 sts is since i drive my pickup everyday.

ChickenInABreadPan
04-24-07, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the review. My sister in law is actually considering this model.

z06bigbird
05-27-07, 01:12 AM
Longer wheelbase = comfort.

Ed