: Let the wife drive the V for the first time...

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 12:38 AM
Our driveway is about 1/8 of a mile long. She was nice and mellow until she got to the end. I'm assuming she thought I'd be back in the house by then, but I wanted to hear what it sounded like once she got on the highway. Well, it sounded pretty good - needs Kooks - but she lit 'em up in 2nd gear. :tisk: :cookoo:

Dammit - I wanna be the one to break the diff. I hate it when she drives like that [she's a killer driver, for a chick] :eyebrow: She's had a couple Mustangs, one Cobra, but driven all of my fast cars, including my Z06. So I know she can handle it.

Never the 'V' again, though :)

urbanski
01-01-07, 12:49 AM
haha its only a car dude
let her go for it :)

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 12:50 AM
haha its only a car dude
let her go for it :)

Yeah, yeah - that's why I let her drive it - tonight. That will be the last time for a while, though :D

CIWS
01-01-07, 12:52 AM
Yeah, yeah - that's why I let her drive it - tonight. That will be the last time for a while, though :D

That's it, keep-em on a short leash, damnit ! :D

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 12:58 AM
That's it, keep-em on a short leash, damnit ! :D

Correct, Sir. The leash is very short in my house. However, the perception is a little longer than it is. Damn, my buzz might be a little much for posting right now :D :welcome:

CIWS
01-01-07, 01:12 AM
Utt Oh sounds like someone is P.U.I. :thumbsup:

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 01:13 AM
P.U.I.

:hmm:

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 01:14 AM
Oh, Posting Under the Influence, ossifer? :D

CIWS
01-01-07, 01:15 AM
Exactly :D

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 01:18 AM
Yes - this is as exciting as it gets around here. Drinking Bacardi and watching my wife drive my car...:alchi:

I'm old!! :walking.with.cane: :D

CIWS
01-01-07, 01:24 AM
I'm old!! :walking.with.cane: :D

Here you go, needs a V logo though. http://ciws.net/smiles/wheelchair.gif

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 01:27 AM
Here you go, needs a V logo though. http://ciws.net/smiles/wheelchair.gif

Yeah, that's exactly what I needed :cheers:

Drift-caddy
01-01-07, 01:37 AM
Correct, Sir. The leash is very short in my house. However, the perception is a little longer than it is. :D :welcome:

Sounds like what she said about you....:histeric: :histeric: :nyanya:

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 01:43 AM
Sounds like what she said about you....:histeric: :histeric: :nyanya:

I'm sure she's said worse! :cheers:

But, at least she doesn't complain about my toys. Gotta have a fast car in the stable - otherwise, I'm just not happy. We had a couple kids over the last couple years and I was 'stuck' driving her Acura TL-S. FWD = :gun2:

Drift-caddy
01-01-07, 01:47 AM
I'm sure she's said worse! :cheers:

But, at least she doesn't complain about my toys. Gotta have a fast car in the stable - otherwise, I'm just not happy. We had a couple kids over the last couple years and I was 'stuck' driving her Acura TL-S. FWD = :gun2:

SO how is your wife and my kids doing?? DOnt worry she has her toys as well...:stirpot:

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 01:52 AM
SO how is your wife and my kids doing?? DOnt worry she has her toys as well...:stirpot:

She's REAL good :) Look for a pic of her in the general section. I got some rep points for it :)

rand49er
01-01-07, 06:31 AM
My wife will occasionally tolerate driving my car. I simply couldn't imagine her banging gear. :nono:

As for P.U.I., guilty as charged. :o

HiTechRV
01-01-07, 11:01 AM
LOL What a hoot. My wife had faster cars before she met me that I've ever had. Her best was a 454 3/4 cam Chevelle with cheater slicks and dual Holly 850 double pumpers, Hurst 4 speed. She'd drive it to the track (not trailer it), bracket at 11.0xs all day long, then drive it home.

I think the V comes the closest to that Chevelle of any car I've ever had. After she drove it she asked me if I was gonna get some tires for it LOL. Smart woman.

BLACK_CTSV
01-01-07, 11:45 AM
I think the V comes the closest to that Chevelle of any car I've ever had. After she drove it she asked me if I was gonna get some tires for it LOL. Smart woman.

Hahah!! I love it. It's cool when a female can drive a car well...

RightTurn
01-01-07, 02:52 PM
OK, I've got two words for you guys. "Buckle up."

:RightTurn:

CTS-V420
01-01-07, 02:55 PM
lol thats funny I just tought my 21 yr old sister how to drive my V...It was her first time driving stick...I figured if anything broke, or the Clutch got it bad...its under warrenty and/or I'll just get the upgraded clutch earlier lol
She was horrible and I made her start in 2nd everytime so sher eally didnt F anything up

roadracerx72
01-01-07, 03:26 PM
Hahah!! I love it. It's cool when a female can drive a car well...

When I first start dating my wife, she asked to drive my Z28. (97 w/6 speed and cat back system) I said, sure what the hell. First off, thanks to her profession, she kinda knows how to drive. We got on the freeway and immediately got passed by two kids in a Mustang GT. She drops it down to 3rd and punches it. I'm thinking I'm going to die now. The Mustang tries its best to keep up as we pass at (insert speed here)...

She has only driven the V once and has told me it just has too much power.