: i must say...my 'Lade handles like a dream!

djmodifyd
12-31-06, 01:25 PM
Well...surprisingly.....we got our first major snow up here in north dakota. while it was only 6 inches or so...its better than our inch we have had since winter began.

driving around today was easy as pie...no slipping...no skidding.

traction only came active once....and stability never even needed to turn on. (i did make it turn on though :thepan: )

just sharing my happyness.

it was fun watching cars get stuck...then me not haveing any problem in the same spot.

RichieRich
12-31-06, 06:28 PM
Do you have stock wheels? What model do you have?

Rolex
12-31-06, 08:32 PM
Gotta love the big, stable, and capable Escalade. Be sure to wave at the people who are stuck as you go by. :nyanya: :wavehi:

benamaster
12-31-06, 09:48 PM
The Escalade with the Factory 17's and Goodyear Wrangler HP's and the Factory 20's with Goodyear Fortera SilentArmor are both very good in snow with the all wheel drive. It give the feeling that you'll never get stuck. Living at the end of a subdivision in Northern Michigan that is the last to get plowed out the Escalade helps in getting out no matter how much snow.

hal72
01-01-07, 11:32 AM
I love driving the Lade in the snow, always looking forward to the winter and feel sorry for all the others with "normal" cars. I even had to pull out my neighbour (Audi with quattro) from the snow. post some picture with snow and the Lade if you have:-)

djmodifyd
01-01-07, 07:57 PM
i have the stock wheels....and not sure what tires...i can look thogh.

i did go past a few more stuck people today :)

i'll post pics here eventually...i'll have to steal my GF's digi camera since mine is broken.

djmodifyd
01-01-07, 07:57 PM
oh...and i have a 2004 Escalade with AWD (standard size..not esv or ext)

hcvone
01-08-07, 10:43 AM
I have to say on the 07's with the low front spoiler it pushes deep snow much like a snow plow, I am just glad the snow was like powder. :(