: Corsa Sport vs. Corsa Touring exhaust

jrhoads23
12-30-06, 03:25 PM
I just installed a Corsa Touring exhaust (14221) on my 6.0L Escalade. I decided on Corsa over the MagnaFlow because of the recommendations from the forum. Install was easy and the exhaust looks great. My only disappointment is that it doesnt sound agressive enough. I know it is the touring model, but it sounds the exact same as stock IMO. That may be a great positive for some people who want the great flow but not the louder sound, but I would like it to sound a little more aggressive. I am thinking about buying a muffler from the Sport exhaust (14220) and swapping it out.

Does anyone else think the Touring is too tame? Does anyone have the Sport and think it is too loud?

Jeff

jrhoads23
12-30-06, 03:54 PM
D'oh! See there was already a thread for this. Does anyone have a Sport muffler they would like to sell or trade?

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum/37063-corsa-exhaust-sport-vs-touring.html?highlight=corsa

benamaster
12-30-06, 03:56 PM
I was at the Northwood University Auto Show a few years ago and heard the Sport and I've heard the Touring before. I think the Sport sounds the best if you want a louder exhaust. If you just want a fancy tip and cat back thats possibly quieter than stock than the Touring is for you.

If you can switch to the Sport I think you will be happy. It sounded nice both inside and outside but I don't know about any interior drone at highway speeds.

hcvone
01-08-07, 10:05 AM
In 03 I installed the Sport system, two days later I replaced the Sport muffler with the Touring muffler, Corsa factory did the switch, the sport was just a little too loud, and while I found the Touring a little more mello than I wanted, it did get louder over time, not much louder but enough. I will be getting the Touring system for my 07'

boatmanea
01-08-07, 09:56 PM
My wife installed the sport exhaust on her H2 for the sheer noise factor, plus it's out of the way when she's rock-crawlin'. I think it sounds awesome.