: Best Dealership in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ?

Flyboy
12-30-06, 10:01 AM
Need your help Guys. I've accepted a new position and will be moving from Michigan to Arizona next month. Have any of you had good luck with Cadillac dealerships in the above mentioned areas? Any warranty denials? Thanks a Million!

rand49er
12-30-06, 10:06 AM
Jimmy! Say it ain't so! Leave this wonderous weather and economic climate!?! :eek:

Hey, sorry to be losing you up here, but good luck with the move ... we'll be missing you. :highfive:

Flyboy
12-30-06, 10:15 AM
Thanks Randy.....Yeah.....weather is "slightly" better in Scottsdale. I've accepted a Chief Pilot position where I'll live in Scottsdale during the winter months and Couer d'Alene, Idaho in the summer. Wanted to sell the "V", but it fits in with the rest of the vehicles in Scottsdale. There's BMW's, Mercedes, DB9's, etc., etc. everywhere here. My little Ford Ranger truck would look out of place here. So, I'm selling the truck and keeping the "V"

(I'll be on the forum again now)

Happy New Year to all forum members!!!!

rand49er
12-30-06, 11:22 AM
... I'll be on the forum again now ...That's great! Are you driving the V down there or shipping it?

BTW, you think it's bad here when it's 10 below and windy ... wait till June thru August down there ... :lildevil: .

BLACK_CTSV
12-30-06, 01:07 PM
Thanks Randy.....Yeah.....weather is "slightly" better in Scottsdale. I've accepted a Chief Pilot position where I'll live in Scottsdale during the winter months and Couer d'Alene, Idaho in the summer. Wanted to sell the "V", but it fits in with the rest of the vehicles in Scottsdale. There's BMW's, Mercedes, DB9's, etc., etc. everywhere here. My little Ford Ranger truck would look out of place here. So, I'm selling the truck and keeping the "V"

(I'll be on the forum again now)

Happy New Year to all forum members!!!!

Off topic, but Couer d'Alene is great. I've spent a lot of time there!

Chef
12-30-06, 02:56 PM
Try Lund...I have had some work done there and so has digital pimp. Shouldn't be too far if you're in Scottsdale. Talk to Michael Tennant or Jay Alvarez.

Chef

Flyboy
12-30-06, 06:14 PM
Thanks Chef.....

I drove by Lund today and picked the "General Service Director's" card. They guys name is Vern Foutz.....I'll call him next week.

Randy.....I'm having the car shipped in an enclosed car carrier.

BTW, I just drove a friend of mine's 2007 Z06.....Holy Sh#t! ! That car pulls a full 30% harder (seat of my pants feel) than my "V" NO, I'm not trading in the V, 'cause I can drive the Z06 whenever I want to. VERY NICE CAR !