: got my new transmission/driveshaft/ect...in today

starfox86
12-30-06, 03:59 AM
WOW, what a difference. I guess I was driving around with a messed up driveline for a while because my car rides like butter now lol. i thought my rims were bent , thankfully they're not. this is what they replaced.

heres what the ticket read..

CUSTOMER STATES VEHICLE SHUDDERS WHEN LET OUT CLUTCH, ADVISE
FOUND CLUTCH BELHOUSING CRACKED, TRANS ADAPTER BROKEN, TRANS OUTPUT FLANGE AND DRIVE COUPLING WORN DUE TO BROKEN DRIVESHAFT BOLT
OVERHAL TRANS REPLACING WORN AND BROKEN PARTS- REPLACE DRIVESHAFT AND BELHOUSING

ADAPTER
HOUSING
WASHER
NUT
YOKE
BOLT/SCRE
SHAFT
:nanaparty:
so now my cars feels tighter than when i drove it off the lot, i love it! hopefully noone else has this happen :bonkers:

theloanman219
12-30-06, 09:31 AM
I know i keep saying this but we have get together. I want to check out your mods. Im glad to live here in swfl. Our service is out of this world. I don't know who you deal with but scott treats me like a king. My car would not start at the car wash two weeks ago. They jumped it and i brought it right to scott. He keeped it and had the van drop me off at work. When i went back to pick it up he said i noticed that your radio buttons are pealing so I ordered you a new radio. It will be in next week. I called him yesterday and they are going to install it tuesday. damn. Well congrats on the new tranny.

Gene