: 2006 STS-V 400 miles For $57,900.00

DelawareDave
12-29-06, 05:14 PM
I have an STS-V that was titled in June of 2006 and has 400 miles. It is Black/Black. I have a Dealer's License in Delaware and use it to buy cool cars. I am registered with Manheim Auto Auction and have ref upon req. The car is straight no paint . . . no Buy Back and is "As New". . .I will prob put it on SkiBay or wholesale to a local Dealer. I bought it to drive as a second or third car. The market was never there for this car and it keeps dropping . . .so do not buy one if you do not plan to really drive it. I had an RS4 and a 07 ZO6 for a short time, as well as an E-55 and CLS-55, this car although not as quick has a nice refined feel and is very livable as a daily driver. It blows the doors off anything in the mid 50K price range and should be a good deal for someone. I want either a S4 manual (I thought the RS4 was nice but not worth the $25k-$30K above a low mile 06-07 S4) or a CL600 which has great pull with the twin turbos on the V12.

I do love GM cars. I have a 744 rw hp camaro Y2K Vert and a 05 GTO. I also like the new Burbs . . . .

I have pics and plenty of info if anyone is really looking . . . consider this one before you pull the trigger . . . .

I get mail at the office . . . . dcrowley@pettinaro.com
Cell is 302-218-4416
I am located in Delaware about 35 min south of Philly.
I can show it any time by appointment . . .it sits in a garage waiting to get out.

Thanks

DC

urbanski
12-29-06, 06:54 PM
Classifieds please.
thanks
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/