: Factory navigation Radio Package 2003-2006 Escalade Models

yourgmsolutions
12-29-06, 02:23 AM
curious if someone interesting on those packages
complete kit comes with nav Radio / Disc / antenna / manual/instructions /tech support
brand new. no programming needed. 4 years warranty
compatible only with 2003 - 2006 models
$1450 shipped

Cadillade
12-29-06, 03:23 AM
I know for a fact that factory navigation do not work in Alaska. Do you know if the factory unit working in Alaska with a upgrade disc or any kind of update in the future? I have an 05 EXT with standard radio.

Boombotz
12-29-06, 03:23 AM
Is it touch screen?

yourgmsolutions
12-29-06, 11:21 AM
Is it touch screen?

yes it is a touch screen

yourgmsolutions
12-29-06, 11:24 AM
I know for a fact that factory navigation do not work in Alaska. Do you know if the factory unit working in Alaska with a upgrade disc or any kind of update in the future? I have an 05 EXT with standard radio.

the disc say USA/Canada
I asumme it will cover some alaska citys.
you can PM me a few adresses in your home town, and I can try to punch them on the nav to see what will happened

SUX2BU
12-29-06, 11:56 AM
could you get just the radio for those that want to upgrade to the touch screen?

stan stewart
12-29-06, 12:07 PM
Are these compatible with Lux Bose system?

Rays2kCaddy
12-29-06, 06:00 PM
I ordered a touch screen from gm_geek last year for my 03 and it worked just as he said and came with everything. All I had to do was plug it up and go.

stan stewart
01-03-07, 08:50 AM
GM Geek,
Do you still sell these Van Radios? Are they lux (Y91) and are they touch screens? What is the current price? Do they have antennas and disc's?

Thanks

Derf
01-03-07, 09:10 AM
My 03 is at the dealer now. The nav radio buttons have worn away. I have seen this on a lot of older non-touch screen navs. They claim it's under warranty. I wonder if they will replace it with a newer touch screen model??

benamaster
01-03-07, 04:47 PM
My 03 is at the dealer now. The nav radio buttons have worn away. I have seen this on a lot of older non-touch screen navs. They claim it's under warranty. I wonder if they will replace it with a newer touch screen model??

Nope, You'll get a Non Touch Screen again. I took my Touch Screen out to get the buttons replaced on the Non Touch Screen and they replaced it with the same, then I put my Touch Screen back in.

4GTABODT
01-04-07, 07:22 PM
I tried to PM but being new and not having 50 posts under my belt, the system denied me that option. Do you have a NAV radio that will fit a 2006 STS. I don't have the upgraded radio, just the "plain janer"

If you can't/won't ship to Canada, I have someone in Buffalo that will take shipment for me

Thanks in advance

yourgmsolutions
01-05-07, 12:21 PM
I tried to PM but being new and not having 50 posts under my belt, the system denied me that option. Do you have a NAV radio that will fit a 2006 STS. I don't have the upgraded radio, just the "plain janer"

If you can't/won't ship to Canada, I have someone in Buffalo that will take shipment for me

Thanks in advance

I have 06 sts without NAV. tried to installed one.
had to make 2 harnesses. was able to make voice command to work and everything else, no luck on voice guidance, but I'm not giving up, still trying.
if you still interesting, try ebay. that's where I got mine $500