: Christmas Caddy

michael96
12-28-06, 01:16 PM
I always put a wreath and bow on my Caddy. Last year I decided to add lights and ordered 2 strings of white battery operated X-mas lights online. The lights were dim and the batteries needed replaceing often. This year i rigged the power directly to the battery, running an outlet directly to the inside middle of my grille. What a difference, the lights are bright and I can turn them on and off from the dash (The battery lights had to be turned on from the outside with a switch right under the wreath, pain in the butt). So I have a nice strand of white lights and if you notice 2 larger orange bulbs in the middle. Was alot of fun, the honking, waving and smiles I have gotten this holiday with my X-mas Caddy. Oh, and there is a big red bow on the rear attached to my rear wing.
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/mokno.TCGNY/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/Xmas%202006/Xmas%20caddy.JPG

codewize
12-28-06, 02:04 PM
Sweet. I want to see the wing on that car.

Red_October_7000
12-28-06, 03:35 PM
I love it. My dad used to do that with his trucks but missed this year in all the chaos we had...

Benzilla
12-28-06, 03:59 PM
lol, one of my pet peeves is when people put wreaths on the front of cars, but I like your car, so it's cool. :D

JRau
12-28-06, 05:36 PM
Doesn't that scratch the front end? You'd really have to tie that down so the wind wouldn't blow it around. Very creative, if you wind up with scratches...

JRau in central Iowa

DPGC23
12-28-06, 09:00 PM
I Aint Mad At U Playa

Dpgc23

lochenjons
12-31-06, 02:34 AM
hahaha thats sweet! i've seen a good number of newer fleetwoods around my town with wreathes on them......

yesterday i parked my 85' next to two ones with wreathes on them. one was a 96 the other was a late 80's FWD and of corse my '85.

all white.

it was a postcard scene