: blow up rear end

pat bruyere
12-27-06, 10:16 AM
hi my amc friend,i ave some question for you guy,last week i add some big vibration at low rpm coming frome my drive shaft,so i went to gm my bushing was finich in my drive shaft was bent,so thy change the all thing,now after am going evrathing good till i spin my tire add the red light,in than boom i strip in crack my rear end,i strip my gear how the hell i done to do this is it rick tune ahahah jock but i got about 370rwhp so it not that,thy told me at gm that thy use the same rear end as the regular cts if that the case that f stupid let me know guy what chould i do thank for your time

CVP33
12-27-06, 10:26 AM
I can tell a few things from this post:

1) You own a CTS-V
2) Your native language is French
3) You too have been screwed by GM engineers

You and I have a lot in common. And BTW, I don't speak french. :histeric:

Happy Holidays! I hope you get this straightened out. Might want to see if you have a dealership called Pepe Lindsay in Canada.

The Tony Show
12-27-06, 10:31 AM
*Deep breath*

wow im really sorry to hear about your problems but id leave the part about the spinning tires out of your story when you talk to the dealer don't worry it should be covered under warranty listen to cvp33 he knows a lot about warranty good luck and i hope that they take care of everything for you don't worry about it and enjoy the car.

*exhale*

Lindsay Cadillac
12-27-06, 10:49 AM
Might want to see if you have a dealership called Pepe Lindsay in Canada.
Pepe Lindsay... :histeric:

CVP33
12-27-06, 10:52 AM

By now you've got to know you're nearly the ONLY dealership on the east coast that has repeatedly helped owner/enthusiasts. You may think I'm kidding, but when I'm ready for my next Caddy, I'm ordering it through you guys! I MUST vote with my dollar, it's the only way I can fight back.

Thanks for everything you guys do and have done! Happy Holidays James and team.

rand49er
12-27-06, 11:32 AM
... I MUST vote with my dollar, it's the only way I can fight back. ...It's called capitalism, and James knows how to do it.

Benjamin Franklin said it, too: "If you build a better mousetrap [i.e. service], people will be a path to your door."

Randy says this: "Kiss the customer's butt, and they will bestow money on you." (Or something like that. :bonkers: )

So, Chris, are you gonna "vote" in 2008?

heavymetals
12-27-06, 02:36 PM
OUI OUI! :thumbsup:

pat bruyere
12-27-06, 09:31 PM
*Deep breath*

wow im really sorry to hear about your problems but id leave the part about the spinning tires out of your story when you talk to the dealer don't worry it should be covered under warranty listen to cvp33 he knows a lot about warranty good luck and i hope that they take care of everything for you don't worry about it and enjoy the car.

*exhale*

thank a lot,but i got the warranty,i only got 28000km but my car is modify what i do i tip them you know,but the help i was asking is what kind of part i meen very good part not gm because i plan to put 500 in up rwhp in dont want to go tru that again thank for your time

pat bruyere
12-27-06, 09:32 PM
It's called capitalism, and James knows how to do it.

Benjamin Franklin said it, too: "If you build a better mousetrap [i.e. service], people will be a path to your door."

Randy says this: "Kiss the customer's butt, and they will bestow money on you." (Or something like that. :bonkers: )

So, Chris, are you gonna "vote" in 2008?

thanks for your help pat

pat bruyere
12-27-06, 09:33 PM

thank for your help

CVP33
12-27-06, 09:34 PM
Yes, I'll be voting in 2008.

pat bruyere
12-27-06, 09:39 PM
[QUOTE=heavymetals;917679]OUI OUI! :thumbsup:[/Q

you must be frome new york,i live there for 4 years in that all thy use to say oui oui

heavymetals
12-28-06, 06:09 PM
[quote=heavymetals;917679]OUI OUI! :thumbsup:[/Q

you must be frome new york,i live there for 4 years in that all thy use to say oui oui

Nope, Los Angeles, and still here.

trukk
12-29-06, 10:43 AM
hi my amc friend,i ave some question for you guy,last week i add some big vibration at low rpm coming frome my drive shaft,so i went to gm my bushing was finich in my drive shaft was bent,so thy change the all thing,now after am going evrathing good till i spin my tire add the red light,in than boom i strip in crack my rear end,i strip my gear how the hell i done to do this is it rick tune ahahah jock but i got about 370rwhp so it not that,thy told me at gm that thy use the same rear end as the regular cts if that the case that f stupid let me know guy what chould i do thank for your time

Did Blitzer move to Montreal and change his screen name?

-Chris

Note: this post is only for the old foggies on the board.

heavymetals
12-29-06, 12:56 PM
Did Blitzer move to Montreal and change his screen name?

-Chris

Note: this post is only for the old foggies on the board.

Don't know bout that, but I think CHEF is related.

pat bruyere
12-30-06, 11:07 AM
Don't know bout that, but I think CHEF is related.

to bad because i was going to call you up for a race:worship: in that would be you after the race

keeksv
12-30-06, 03:21 PM
LOL Blitzer......who bought his car I wonder?

lasstss
12-30-06, 10:01 PM
Interesting reading! Gm admits the diff is a dog! GMHTP

atdeneve
12-31-06, 01:08 PM
Larger image?