: Captree Tomorrow Morning

ctsvflorida
12-23-06, 07:30 PM
Captree tomorrow looks great guys! See you there! Supposed to be a lot of people so be there!

P.S. Is it me or is there a lot of the most boring and worthless threads on here right now?

ctsvflorida
12-24-06, 05:08 PM
Just wanted to say that Captree was great and I met RONZV, JESSE (forgot your user name...rand something or other) and SILVERV (Linden Johnson) LOL! Inside joke! Anyway, cool bunch of guys and had a good time. Sorry I left without saying bye but we had a race with an SS camaro and it just came over me and we had to go right then! So, I just want to tell you guys Happy Holidays to you guys and your families and also to all other members!

P.S. We got the race on video but it is so shaky that it is hard to view but the sound is great. he guy in the LS2 trailblazer was alone and trying to fim it. Incidently, we won in the GTO with 600lbs. of people in the GTO and endless tire spin to the Camaro's drag radials and 150lb. driver. I am serious too, 150lb. with a belt made from 5lb. dumbells! Here's the vid anyway to hear the sound and the Camaro runs well too as you will see. Later

http://media.putfile.com/Movie-69-14

jnrandall
12-24-06, 08:40 PM
Nice to meet you too Brian. Happy Holidays and enjoy your NY visit!

Is that Kerry's GTO? That thing is an animal!

ctsvflorida
12-24-06, 10:05 PM
Nice to meet you too Brian. Happy Holidays and enjoy your NY visit!

Is that Kerry's GTO? That thing is an animal!

Ya, that thing is cool right? It runs well! Happy Holidays to you too!
I'll be back every two months or so and for the whole summer and hopefully have my car with me then with my work done! Later

Ronsv
12-24-06, 10:37 PM
Hey Brian, glad you were able to make it down to captree. I look forward to hearing which way you go with your car, cam/heads vs Maggie. As I see it, itís a win win either way. Look forward to having you down as a regular come summer time.

Your buddy Kerry has a great ride, sounded good at captree when he fired it up, now I see it can boogie too!

Happy Holiday to you and yours, and the Captree crew!
Ron

Tags63
12-24-06, 10:44 PM
Hey Guys!!!!

Sorry I missed ya this week. I'm sure they'll be many more. Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

Paul:xsmile:

ctsvflorida
12-24-06, 10:51 PM
Hey Guys!!!!

Sorry I missed ya this week. I'm sure they'll be many more. Happy Holidays to all!!!!!

Hey Tags, you're the guy with the FL. tag right? We were at the airport on Sat. night in Islip and you drove by! We looked at each other like...WTF! It was like 11:00pm at night, it had to be you! I was with Kerry in his White Escalade with 22's, that's the guy with the GTO! Anyway, I 'll meet ya at Captree one time or in FL. Happy Holidays. Later

Tags63
12-24-06, 11:03 PM
CTSVFlorida:

Hey!!!! Well, I have to admit it!! When you're right you're right. It was me. And yes, I remember your friend. I met him last Sun. I was picking up my son & his girl. They flew in from San Diego for the holidays. Such a small world if you think about it. Just like there's a few from Ft. Myers & Cape Coral, Fl on the forum. That's where I've been going since the late 80's. Well, I'm sure we'll hook up sooner or later.
Happy Holidays!!!

ctsvflorida
12-25-06, 05:23 PM
CTSVFlorida:

Hey!!!! Well, I have to admit it!! When you're right you're right. It was me. And yes, I remember your friend. I met him last Sun. I was picking up my son & his girl. They flew in from San Diego for the holidays. Such a small world if you think about it. Just like there's a few from Ft. Myers & Cape Coral, Fl on the forum. That's where I've been going since the late 80's. Well, I'm sure we'll hook up sooner or later.
Happy Holidays!!!

Isn't it really a small world sometimes? We're both from FL. and I see ya at Islip airport in NY...at 11:30 at night! WOW! Anyway, do they come from Vegas or I think the plane switched from Baltimore maybe! I'll meet up with ya sometime and Merry Christmas Paul!
Brian