: Issues w/ Audio Level Settings for Radio Stations

chrisalteregokelley@
12-23-06, 03:36 PM
Pretty simple right? Hhmm? The manual indicates that you can have separate Equalizer/Audio Settings for different stations. My issue is this and if anyone can help, great, thanks!
First I select the radio station (AM,FM, or XM)-lets say Power 106, then I select the Audio Button, I select my preferences and hold down the EQ1 option, and hit the back button. Here, the eq presets are working properly. However, when I change station and then back to Power 106, the Audio Settings are back to factory settings. It's not remembering the settings I enter! The settings under the CD are fine and I can change as needed.
Any ideas?

thebigjimsho
12-23-06, 03:42 PM
Oh, young padawan...

No problem. It gives you the ability to select the EQ for EACH preset. What's happening is that you need to program each. The EQ then stays at that setting until you turn to another preset with a different setting.

nikon
12-23-06, 04:41 PM
^^ what he means is once you set the equalizer for the station you want, you must press and hold the soft key as you were saving the station to memory again...then it'll stay.

chrisalteregokelley@
12-23-06, 04:55 PM
Thanks nikon - back to normal.