: First snowstorm with Dunlop M3's!

12-23-06, 12:15 PM
Finally, I've got a four season car once again. These tires are awesome. Went through snow and slush with no problems. I should have done this my first winter. Handling and dry traction are effected but not to an uncomfortable level. I highly recommend these tires. Best deal I found was through Tire Rack.

12-23-06, 01:24 PM
Nice! How deep snow/slush have you taken? Something like this might be a nice compromise for fall to spring, and put the F1's on spring to fall. Not the same as snow and ice tires, but probably much better dry pavement performance.

12-23-06, 03:15 PM
I have the M3's as well and have to say they rock. I've driven in 4-6 inches of fresh snow before without getting stuck...and have the same issues as everyone else on the planet on ice. A great winter tire indeed.

12-23-06, 03:54 PM

12-23-06, 04:13 PM
Hey!!! Yep, I have them. Haven't had the opportunity in snow yet but I figured it was time to get ready just in case I have to use the car. I'll be leaving them on my stock wheels. Turning them into winter beaters and getting a whole new setup just for late spring to late fall. Depending where you live. Discount Tire doesn't charge s/h but are slightly higher and if you live fairly close from where Tire Rack is shipping from then they might be cheaper overall. I wound up getting from there since s/h came from Delaware to LI. I got them in less then a day and they came out a few dollars cheaper. Happy Holidays to all!!!1