: First snowstorm with Dunlop M3's!

TNT V
12-23-06, 12:15 PM
Finally, I've got a four season car once again. These tires are awesome. Went through snow and slush with no problems. I should have done this my first winter. Handling and dry traction are effected but not to an uncomfortable level. I highly recommend these tires. Best deal I found was through Tire Rack.

HiTechRV
12-23-06, 01:24 PM
Nice! How deep snow/slush have you taken? Something like this might be a nice compromise for fall to spring, and put the F1's on spring to fall. Not the same as snow and ice tires, but probably much better dry pavement performance.

wildwhl
12-23-06, 03:15 PM
I have the M3's as well and have to say they rock. I've driven in 4-6 inches of fresh snow before without getting stuck...and have the same issues as everyone else on the planet on ice. A great winter tire indeed.

WW

benh
12-23-06, 03:54 PM
:yeah:

Tags63
12-23-06, 04:13 PM
Hey!!! Yep, I have them. Haven't had the opportunity in snow yet but I figured it was time to get ready just in case I have to use the car. I'll be leaving them on my stock wheels. Turning them into winter beaters and getting a whole new setup just for late spring to late fall. Depending where you live. Discount Tire doesn't charge s/h but are slightly higher and if you live fairly close from where Tire Rack is shipping from then they might be cheaper overall. I wound up getting from there since s/h came from Delaware to LI. I got them in less then a day and they came out a few dollars cheaper. Happy Holidays to all!!!1

Paul:xsmile: