: Where to get 06 EXT in Tri-State Area??

TheCaddyKidd
12-21-06, 06:37 PM
just wondering if anyone knows where i could get a 2006 EXT new in the tri state area... i tried 2 local places so far but not luck.. my brother wants an Escalade but wants an 06.. looking for black, white, or blue... Thanks for any input.. i have the local dealer who said they would try and locate one but i would prefer to find a dealer that actually has one..

rzundel
12-21-06, 08:34 PM
just wondering if anyone knows where i could get a 2006 EXT new in the tri state area... i tried 2 local places so far but not luck.. my brother wants an Escalade but wants an 06.. looking for black, white, or blue... Thanks for any input.. i have the local dealer who said they would try and locate one but i would prefer to find a dealer that actually has one..

Have him buy my '06. You've seen it on another thread. ($20K into an '06 EXT) I've only had it for 6 months with 4500 miles. It is "cherry" and much better than new!! We could put it on a truck and ship it. I'll go buy my '07.

TheCaddyKidd
12-21-06, 09:23 PM
he is not looking to spend much.. i know that alot of dealers were lowering Escalades down to 45k or lower which was one of the reasons he was looking at the 06...

rzundel
12-21-06, 10:38 PM
he is not looking to spend much.. i know that alot of dealers were lowering Escalades down to 45k or lower which was one of the reasons he was looking at the 06...

I understand. Good luck with the search! It would surprise me if you could find a new one close to $45K. Keep us updated on what you find.`

TheCaddyKidd
12-21-06, 11:17 PM
they are not hard to find at that price.. when i was looking at getting mine a year ago they offered me a regular lade for 43,000 or something but i wanted the ext and since the 07 ext's werent out they were doing that great of deals... but now its hard to find an 06 period because most are sold since they drop the prices like that..

Escolade
12-22-06, 02:09 AM
I know where theres a used white ESV Platinum in PA. Don't know if this is what he is looking for but I'll do my best to help!

hcvone
12-22-06, 08:06 AM
I know the two dealers around me do not have any 06' on their lots anymore, a few standard 06's but only a few

DLE
12-22-06, 10:30 AM
go to www.autotrader.com

Enter in your zip code and it will do a search for Escalade EXT's around your area. Its not just private sellers either. It also searches dealers around your area too. :thumbsup:

Good luck.