: Soon To Be CTS-V Owner

msemtr
12-21-06, 01:02 PM
When I first started thinking about getting a CTS-V, I was hoping there was a good forum out there where owners could discuss and share their experiences. I have a 2000 Z28 and there were a couple of really good forums for this car which was nice. Well, looks like I found it here, this forum is great!

I'm about to pick up a 2005 CTS-V and wanted to see if anyone could do a carfax report as well as a dealer service history report for me.

VIN: 1G6DN56S850223048

Thanks in advance for your help!
Carl

rand49er
12-21-06, 01:06 PM
Uuh ... you in Hawaii, huh? Wanna host a meet? :bouncy:

BTW, :welcome:. I'm sure someone will be with you in a moment re the carfax.

CIWS
12-21-06, 01:10 PM
Greetings and http://ciws.net/smiles/welcome3.gif to the Cadi forum and the V.

Good luck and hope everything works out for you and the car.

HiTechRV
12-22-06, 12:54 PM
Wow a V in Hawaii?? I saw people doing 35 on the "interstate" there in Oahu. Welcome!

msemtr
12-26-06, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome folks! Hope everyone had a great Christmas and got what they wanted. So far I've only seen one other V on the road. Our highways are pretty short so kind of hard to get your speed up for long drives.

Looks like no one was able to assist with a carfax or service history? Was a private party sale and car appears to be in excellent condition.

Thanks again!

CIWS
12-26-06, 12:39 PM
Try starting a thread asking for a Carfax/service history report. Some may have simply not read through the thread, away for Christmas, etc :)

OldRoadDawg
12-26-06, 01:09 PM
Or try an e-mail to James @ Lindsay. jpollack@lindsaycadillac.com
Tell him you are a new forum member, give him the VIN and he might give you the service history if you ask him nicely. ;)

CIWS
12-26-06, 01:22 PM
Or try an e-mail to James @ Lindsay. jpollack@lindsaycadillac.com
Tell him you are a new forum member, give him the VIN and he might give you the service history if you ask him nicely. ;)

:yeah: :D

msemtr
12-26-06, 02:08 PM
Thanks guys, great idea, will try that and also post up another carfax request later today.

Love the car!

urbanski
12-26-06, 02:27 PM
good luck :)