: Under dash

racingf1
12-20-06, 09:58 AM
Anyone know how to remove underside of dash below steering wheel on a 2007 SRX? Or where to access this info without having to buy a manual?
2007 is a nice vehicle BUT for a "cadillac it is missing a few items. Like power folding mirrors or a back-up camera. Oh well, it does suit my needs otherwise. It would have been nice to get extras associated with a "Luxury" vehicle and Marque.

Smokin' SRX
12-23-06, 12:19 PM
Anyone know how to remove underside of dash below steering wheel on a 2007 SRX? Or where to access this info without having to buy a manual?
2007 is a nice vehicle BUT for a "cadillac it is missing a few items. Like power folding mirrors or a back-up camera. Oh well, it does suit my needs otherwise. It would have been nice to get extras associated with a "Luxury" vehicle and Marque.

Boy did you hit a sore spot!! No folding mirrors, (my '03 Yukon has them???*&^&*$$##$!!), NO Back-up cam, (new Tahoe, Yukon have them ##*$@##**&## !) What gives??

Just looked at "07 Lincoln MKX Crossover Truck/SUV. Guess what??? NO camera, NO phone option, NO folding mirrors!! And at 89" wide with mirrors out, (7" more than SRX )will not fit my standard garage (94" wide Max) Oh well..........back to SRX.... at least won't look like everyone else and still "best" deal around!:thumbsup:

The Tony Show
12-23-06, 02:35 PM
I believe that panel is held on by friction clips and can be removed with a quick "tug" down and toward the seat.