: MHT Wheels

hornyjuan
12-19-06, 08:14 PM
Anyone heard of these wheels? How are they compared to Asanti, GFG and other mulit-piece wheels?

EXTadic
12-19-06, 11:47 PM
They must be nice,cause' they sure as sh*t aint cheap.
http://superbuytires.com/MHT/

jrs05caddyext
12-20-06, 10:58 AM
I thought MHT made wheels for DUB, Foose and others???
http://www.mhtwheels.com/

CadillacGrillz
12-20-06, 12:50 PM
mht does make wheels for dub foose niche and others

Colorado Chief
12-20-06, 06:42 PM
MHT makes good wheels, I had a set of 22" DUB big homies on my 07 Tahoe and had vibration problems at highway speeds.They were balanced numerous times and we even changed out the tires with some brand new ones with no change. I ended up sending them back to MHT. They looked very good on but I couldn't deal with the vibration in the steering wheel. Not sure what the problem was.

gs430
12-21-06, 09:39 AM
That company used to good .But now there junk! I bought a set of foose speedsters prob 1,viberation.prob 2 the chrome rivets rusted in 6 weeks.I just used car soap and water.

Djones3318
01-22-13, 08:14 PM
MHT makes good wheels, I had a set of 22" DUB big homies on my 07 Tahoe and had vibration problems at highway speeds.They were balanced numerous times and we even changed out the tires with some brand new ones with no change. I ended up sending them back to MHT. They looked very good on but I couldn't deal with the vibration in the steering wheel. Not sure what the problem was.

Hi I have been searching about others who have had issues with MHT wheels. I too have had a vibration problem at high speeds starting at 45MPH. It took about 5 months of changing other things to come to
the conclusion it was the rims. They have them back now and are telling me I bent three of the rims due to impact, but I could never get them to balance from day one. What resolution did you get from MHT and who
have you talked to at MHT? My name is David Jones and I would really like your help if you could offer it. Thanks

----------

Hi I have been searching about others who have had issues with MHT wheels. I too have had a vibration problem at high speeds starting at 45MPH. It took about 5 months of changing other things to come to
the conclusion it was the rims. They have them back now and are telling me I bent three of the rims due to impact, but I could never get them to balance from day one. What resolution did you get from MHT and who
have you talked to at MHT? My name is David Jones and I would really like your help if you could offer it. Thanks