: Hello My Name is Speedemon and I'm a Mod-Aholic

speedemon9r
12-19-06, 04:56 PM
Hey guys I just joined a few days ago so I wanted to say hi.

Got my V two weeks ago and I'm hooked. I've completely worked over a couple of different go fast toys so after a bit of research I have a feeling the V is going to be a constant project for a long time to come. It Dosn't "need" anything but so many choices I just can't help it. CAGS done, tint done, clear bra tomorrow, autovation pedals on the way, shifter and CAI next week (if I can make up my mind on which shifter). At this rate I'll have 2k into it before my First Payment!! And then its on to research into Un-Natural aspiration :thumbsup: I'm sure you all feel my pain....lol

I'll be sticking around for a while. See ya guys

Dean400hp
12-19-06, 05:13 PM
ya that! did you start getting the looks and pointing from other cars yet..

rand49er
12-19-06, 05:17 PM
Ah, my friend, you may need our 12-point program*.

*Twelve mods then 13, then 14, then ...

urbanski
12-19-06, 05:56 PM
well that sure was a fast addiction :p

welcome! :bigD:

CIWS
12-19-06, 06:07 PM
Greetings and :welcome: to the forum and the V :thumbsup:

50 4Ever
12-19-06, 07:23 PM
Welcome aboard. You do realize that when you buy a V, all you get is the starter kit. :highfive:

Let the mods begin, er I mean, continue. :thumbsup:

HiTechRV
12-19-06, 08:27 PM
Welcome - Just got mine a couple of weeks back. Nothing like showing a Carrera 4 your tail lights to put a smile on your face!

heavymetals
12-19-06, 08:30 PM
Welcome!

You already know your DOOMED!:histeric:

trekster
12-19-06, 08:42 PM
well that sure was a fast addiction :p

welcome! :bigD:
I remember when I first signed up for the forum the first mod was the more performance CAI for the V then slowly the other stuff start coming out. I still remember the progress when BB was making the exhaust and UUC with it's shifter. Ah, the memories.